Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Best choice for stress free holiday parking at EWR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 24, 2009, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Usually I park at Fast Track but the past two X-mas weeks I have found parking at off site lots to be a challenge. I managed to get parking both years, once at a different lot where they created another space for me and once by waiting about 30+ minutes for someone to come in on the bus at Fast Track.

Tomorrow night I am heading out and was wondering if anyone had a different idea.

Thanks.

Keba
Old Dec 24, 2009, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus dirt (former hard-way Silver); AS Mileage Plan MVP; Hilton Honors Silver
I prefer to park on-property at the P4 daily parking garage. 1 stop on the AirTrain to terminal C, so there are no busses to worry about, and for on-airport parking the rate is reasonable (IMHO) at $27 per day (don't bother with the valet parking - you'll pay DOUBLE!) Best of all, if there's nasty weather, you don't need to clean off your vehicle (unless you have to park on the roof).
Old Dec 24, 2009, 7:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Critic
I prefer to park on-property at the P4 daily parking garage. 1 stop on the AirTrain to terminal C, so there are no busses to worry about, and for on-airport parking the rate is reasonable (IMHO) at $27 per day (don't bother with the valet parking - you'll pay DOUBLE!) Best of all, if there's nasty weather, you don't need to clean off your vehicle (unless you have to park on the roof).

when theres EZ-Way with a coupon for like $10 a day I wouldnt consider $27 being any where 'reasonable'
Old Dec 25, 2009, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by craz
when theres EZ-Way with a coupon for like $10 a day I wouldnt consider $27 being any where 'reasonable'
+1 -- I use E-Z Way or ABC. Both are between $9 and $10/day.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by xyzzy
+1 -- I use E-Z Way or ABC. Both are between $9 and $10/day.
Its 8 dollars a day with coupon + 15% tax.
Old Dec 25, 2009, 1:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by EWRHKG
Its 8 dollars a day with coupon + 15% tax.
That sounds about right. Looking at a recent receipt I see I paid $9.20/day last time at ABC. For 1/3 the price of P4 I'm happy to ride a van instead of a monorail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.