Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Msn to cle; help asap

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2010, 4:22 pm
Original Poster

Msn to cle; help asap

my little brother is trying to get from MSN to CLE tonight, on CO 2038 WHICH IS NOW CANCELLED

IS THERE ANYWAY CONTINENTAL CAN REBOOK HIM ON UNITED 6261 TO ORD THEN ORD TO CLE ON 6001????

what is offered now that the flight is cancelled??
Old Nov 24, 2010, 4:33 pm

Status? Did he already call CO/go to the airport? One of the busiest travel dates of the year, hopefully he's already in line waiting to be rebooked..
Old Nov 24, 2010, 4:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K/COPlat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz Platinum
was he already ticketed on CO2038? If so, CO should have rebooked him. Unless the cause of the cancellation was due to weather, you could get some form of compensation, especially if the new routing will get him in much later than originally scheduled, quite possible on the busiest day of the year.

Call CO.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Mechanical cancellation.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 4:54 pm

Programs: UA MileagePlus
Mechanical - yes they should put him on other carriers if the delay is going to be significant. Make sure he ask for that, and goes with suggestions..... Hopefully he is in line or on hold trying to get it sorted out.

Let us know what happens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.