Two *g holder

Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Two *g holder

Hello i am not only an elite gold member of continental but a diamond member of asiana air. Both of them have given me *g status.

Now, i am going to fligh atl-hus by continental and i want to use continental president club. Is it possible?

Continental gold member can't use the lounge but the other *g (asiana diamond) will give me a chance to get there.

I am going to show my asiana diamond card when i get the lounge ans ask about it, but i just want to make sure before try it.

I put my onepass number on my reservation. And i already have been upgraded to first.

Thank you.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Yes, you can do this. You do not have to be crediting the flight to the program you are using for lounge access. Just show the card at the door.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.