Wiki Posts
Search

TODAY! CO1490 SJO to IAH -- Bag Claim Q

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2009, 3:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, Hyatt, SPG, Marriott
Exclamation TODAY! CO1490 SJO to IAH -- Bag Claim Q

I have friends arriving IAH today, and I need to know where to pick them up. CO.com says the flight arrives at E17, but a coworker is swearing to me that they will have to pick up their luggage at terminal C.

Anyone know for sure? Told them I would meet them outside of baggage claim (out the door that says "private cars"), and I want to be in the right place because we need to get to an appointment ASAP.

Thanks!

G
Old Dec 10, 2009, 3:29 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Yes the bag claim will be in Terminal C

Only international flights have the bag claim with-in customs at Terminal E-IIRC

Ciao,
FH
Old Dec 10, 2009, 3:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, UA, Hyatt, SPG, Marriott
Okay. So because they are coming in from San Jose, Costa Rica -- they will be getting their luggage in Terminal E.

Ha. Shoulda bet some money on that one.

THANKS!

G
Old Dec 10, 2009, 4:38 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Bonvoy Plat, National EE
Originally Posted by rgustafs
Okay. So because they are coming in from San Jose, Costa Rica -- they will be getting their luggage in Terminal E.

Ha. Shoulda bet some money on that one.

THANKS!

G
As long as SJO doesn't have a US pre-clearance office (which I'd doubt), you'll find him at Term-E
Old Dec 10, 2009, 6:20 pm

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Sorry, my bad. I had San Juan, Puerto Rico on the brain for that airport code.

SJO is Costa Rica, so yes, it will come into E and the arrivals can be met in E lower lobby.

Costa Rica does not have pre-clearance IIRC.

Ciao,
FH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.