Wiki Posts
Search

Elite Status Change - EUA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2009, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Elite Status Change - EUA

Hi, All,

I couldn't find an answer in search, and the FAQ suggested this was scheduled to be fixed in 2008, but I thought I'd ask, just to be sure.

After not being elite last year, my wife is back travelling and made elite again this year (amazingly, not even due to DEQM). She purchased a ticket before she was elite, and now she's gold. Will the EUA process correctly, or does something need to be done to update her status.

I went to the reservation, removed her OnePass number, and entered her UA Mileage Plus number. The reservation then appeared to show her UA number correctly. I then went back and changed it to her OnePass number.

That should have her taken care of, and the EUA should process correctly, yes?

Thanks a bunch.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 7:47 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by tvetter01
That should have her taken care of, and the EUA should process correctly, yes?
Correct. If you really want to go "belt and suspenders" you can call and ask an agent to verify that the status is showing correctly but she should be all set.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.