FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger-488/)
-   -   Another Free 100 OnePass Miles for Registering 57071 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/continental-onepass-pre-merger/1012958-another-free-100-onepass-miles-registering-57071-a.html)

G2244 Nov 2, 2009 2:44 pm

Another Free 100 OnePass Miles for Registering 57071

I love that they keep these coming every month. Here is the latest:

Update: Use link below posted by sdm1130

Mary2e Nov 2, 2009 2:47 pm

I just got invalid promo code

G2244 Nov 2, 2009 2:53 pm

Hmm could be targeted but that seems unlikely. More likely that I am link challenged. From OnePass go to Deals and Offers - OnePass News and Offers - All Tab. It shows as "Earn Twice the Miles this holiday season." Interested to see if this works for you.

sdm1130 Nov 2, 2009 2:53 pm

Try this link instead...

https://www.continental.com/web/en-U...M71&register=T

I never seem to get miles for these "learn about..." promos, but I registered anyway.

Airokid Nov 2, 2009 3:08 pm

Do you have to buy something to get the 100 points?

G2244 Nov 2, 2009 3:14 pm

Originally Posted by Airokid (Post 12755228)
Do you have to buy something to get the 100 points?

Nope just register.

jerseygirl Nov 2, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks - every little bit helps!

iansr Nov 2, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks for the post and reminder about this offer

drnp Nov 2, 2009 8:15 pm

Originally Posted by sdm1130 (Post 12755133)
I never seem to get miles for these "learn about..." promos, but I registered anyway.

Same here, I have registered for a couple of these in the past and have never received the miles. Of course, I registered for this one anyway, hoping third times a charm.

G2244 Nov 3, 2009 6:54 am

Originally Posted by drnp (Post 12756873)
Same here, I have registered for a couple of these in the past and have never received the miles. Of course, I registered for this one anyway, hoping third times a charm.

It is too bad that some of you are reporting not getting the miles on these freebies. I track mine very closely and they haven't missed one yet.:cool:

nightan Nov 3, 2009 9:54 am

If any of you visited the ShopOnePass portal in the last few days, they've had the 2X miles stuff highlighted. In fact I used the portal to link to Overstock to ordersomething last week. T&C did not mention requiring any registration to be eligible to receive the 2X miles.

I'm not complaining about receiving these 100 miles, but find it a little strange that they had an existing benefit which now they're us register for. Makes me a little concerned about receiving the 2X miles for my purchase last week.

jisaac Nov 3, 2009 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by G2244 (Post 12758651)
It is too bad that some of you are reporting not getting the miles on these freebies. I track mine very closely and they haven't missed one yet.:cool:

Who are you reporting it to? I have done a number of these and looking at my account I have not received a single one.

G2244 Nov 3, 2009 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by jisaac (Post 12760652)
Who are you reporting it to? I have done a number of these and looking at my account I have not received a single one.

Um kind of confused. I have not had to report any becasue they have all posted for me. If not, the OnePass Service Center should be able to help.

Note that the normal posting periods can be fairly long. In this case the promo in this thread ends December 31st. The fine print says that the miles will post within 4-6 weeks after the promotion ends. So for this promo you may not see the miles until mid to late February. Maybe not worth it for some but I will take these offers any day I can find them.

beckoa Nov 3, 2009 3:33 pm

Originally Posted by jisaac (Post 12760652)

I think several required CC's or other misc requirements...

The animal one and the shopping I hope have no obscure requirements, as free miles are free miles :p

jisaac Nov 4, 2009 6:25 am

Originally Posted by beckoa (Post 12761615)
I think several required CC's or other misc requirements...

The animal one and the shopping I hope have no obscure requirements, as free miles are free miles :p

I've been registering for these for well over 9 months and looking back at my statements I don't see anything posting.