Welcome to Flyertalk! ^^
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:22 am

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Email sent

kluau88
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:22 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by tommy777
We are working with Lufthansa who have contracts with several hotels by FRA, so stay tuned!
To be frank, I frankly have never been to Frankfurt. Will the FlyerTalk moderators be serving frankfurters?

I am really hoping I can attend so that I can hone my stewardship skills on unsuspecting...er...I mean, fellow FlyerTalk members.

Oh, I am so sorry...I did not mean to spill that red wine all over your silk blouse.

Wow, that beef really looks good on your head where your toupee was. I apologize for dropping it.

You mean to tell me a screwdriver does not have Scotch in it?!?

I honestly do not know what that yellow and purple stuff is next to your potatoes, sir.

I think there are towels in the lavatory where you can dry that wet spot off of the crotch of your pants where I spilled the icy cold water. I am so sorry.

Yes...I believe I will need that flight attendant training on November 4 if I attend...
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:34 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Hilarious, Canarsie.

Please mark me as interested. Sending email in a minute.

PS - Will middle seats be blocked?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA, AA, B6, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG, SPG
I've sent a revised e-mail to add a +1.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:52 am

Programs: UA 1K, BD Silver, Amtrak Select, SPG & PCR Plat/ICH Amb, AA, AS, DL, PR
E-mail sent! Works well with my now-traditional annual Autumn trips to Europe! Thanks for organizing this awesome opportunity! ^
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:54 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Olton Hall
I've sent a revised e-mail to add a +1.
Is this who you are bringing?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...R52-8177-9.jpg
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
That's so inside it went behind the batter's knees.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Canarsie
To be frank, I frankly have never been to Frankfurt. Will the FlyerTalk moderators be serving frankfurters?

I am really hoping I can attend so that I can hone my stewardship skills on unsuspecting...er...I mean, fellow FlyerTalk members.

Oh, I am so sorry...I did not mean to spill that red wine all over your silk blouse.

Wow, that beef really looks good on your head where your toupee was. I apologize for dropping it.

I honestly do not know what that yellow and purple stuff is next to your potatoes, sir.

I think there are towels in the lavatory where you can dry that wet spot off of the crotch of your pants where I spilled the icy cold water. I am so sorry.

Yes...I believe I will need that flight attendant training on November 4 if I attend...
LOL... You didn't wait tables in college?? You can start training at home loading up a tray with 4 full glasses and run around the house with it. If you can run for 2 minutes straight, you are good to go
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:01 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

LOL... You didn't wait tables in college?? You can start training at home loading up a tray with 4 full glasses and run around the house with it. If you can run for 2 minutes straight, you are good to go
No, I did not, actually...

...and I like my glasses to remain intact, thank you.
Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
That's so inside it went behind the batter's knees.
Please accept our apologies, sir.

We will put that cake in the oven a bit longer so that it no longer resembles batter.

If I spilled some salty batter on anyone, would that be considered a salt and batter-y?!?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:02 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by Canarsie

I'll have to swing by the local scuba diving/body armor shop to be prepared for this kind of service. It would definitely be something never experienced before as Tommy promised in his OP .
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:07 pm
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Programs: Official LH Real Person
Important Notice from LH

Hi everyone,

Please take notice of the update to Tommy's first message that this is all in preliminary planning phases at the moment. Obviously there is much coordination between multiple departments required to accomplish a "mega" DO.

Of course LH is excited to be approached for such an opportunity but please note that all details posted so far are only tentative as they are subject to operational and financial considerations (space, security, etc).

My colleagues are working toward some of the ideas we have discussed with Tommy and Oliver and any final program of events will be confirmed later by me as LH's official FT representative. If you need to book flights or make other travel arrangements please consider carefully beforehand as the entire itinerary is subject to change.

Kind regards,
Michelle Schiff
Lufthansa USA
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA, AA, LH, Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by LHrelate
Hi everyone,

Please take notice of the update to Tommy's first message that this is all in preliminary planning phases at the moment. Obviously there is much coordination between multiple departments required to accomplish a "mega" DO.

Of course LH is excited to be approached for such an opportunity but please note that all details posted so far are only tentative as they are subject to operational and financial considerations (space, security, etc).

My colleagues are working toward some of the ideas we have discussed with Tommy and Oliver and any final program of events will be confirmed later by me as LH's official FT representative. If you need to book flights or make other travel arrangements please consider carefully beforehand as the entire itinerary is subject to change.

Kind regards,
Michelle Schiff
Lufthansa USA
Thanks for the update Michelle. Looking forward to your update soon.
Old Feb 18, 2009, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

This also doesn't just apply to Lufthansa. We are also only in the planning stages with Continental and SAS as well.

So like Michelle said, please read the first 3 posts well, the program is tentative and there will be changes to it.

Please note this part: Preliminary Program (PS! This will is a PRELIMINARY program, we are working with Lufthansa and the other carriers and are in the planning stages right now. We recently had our first meeting and conversations with the carriers, so there will probably be changes. Please check this post for updates.)

Until we have prices for flights and the program 100% set in stone, please don't buy any tickets.

But please put yourself on the list. In order to price out everyones itinerary, you need to send the info required in post #3

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.