Any FTers plan to attend the Freddies 2009 in FLL APR23rd ? [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any FTers plan to attend the Freddies 2009 in FLL APR23rd ? [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2009, 3:20 am

Programs: AA LT Plat, UA LT Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott LT Gold
How can I get invited to attend Freddies? I live 20 minutes away from Hilton. Oh wait, I take that back. I am out to Australia during this time.
Old Mar 6, 2009, 1:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I'm not able to attend due to a conflict, but another FTer passed along this info to me & said it was ok to share.

"Well, the good news is that I did manage to find a good Freddie deal: the Grande Hotel and Yacht Club - a psuedo-Hilton that is eventually going to be a Conrad.

There seem to be mixed reviews on it, as they are currently only "sort of" a Hilton. Apparently Golds get a room upgrade and bar credit - not breakfast. But...the current promo rate is $119/nt. including two buffet breakfasts per day, so that's not an issue. Overall, I get the sense that it might be a bit of an older property, but compared to $200+ for a Courtyard I think this is a good deal.

So if you see anyone else looking for a Freddie deal, feel free to pass along...the HH board has the link for the promo rate (search on "Spring Break 20% promo")."

Cheers.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 1:17 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Starwood Platinum, a nothing in several others
Randy has invited us. See Official Freddie Awards 2009 Invite

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.