Boo doo six: Party out of bounds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Boo doo six: Party out of bounds

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by dragonfirebcn
Please, no, don't let her drive, as I suposse the BCN pre-party I'll be hosting the night before (only for extreme elite members -non previously downgraded for paying with coins or HH cards- and by invitation only) will be long, intense and highly alcoholic, and she is SO attending to that. The only way I want to go downhill is on top of a mountain bike...downhill mountain bussing is not on my agenda for the event!
Would it be premature to make travel arrangements assuming i'll be attending the pre-party?
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
Please, no, don't let her drive, as I suposse the BCN pre-party I'll be hosting the night before (only for extreme elite members -non previously downgraded for paying with coins or HH cards- and by invitation only) will be long, intense and highly alcoholic, and she is SO attending to that. The only way I want to go downhill is on top of a mountain bike...downhill mountain bussing is not on my agenda for the event!
Sounds like tons of fun. Any chance of status match?
Old Jan 15, 2009, 10:50 am

Programs: Bombay Sapphire; Sephora Plat
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
Would it be premature to make travel arrangements assuming i'll be attending the pre-party?
You don't have to ask about it. You haven't ever tried to pay in coins, you're not on the probation list and double checked you're on my extreme elite list as long as you bring Betty with you

Last edited by dragonfirebcn; Jan 16, 2009 at 5:41 am
Old Jan 15, 2009, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by fireworksboy
Sounds like tons of fun. Any chance of status match?
You'll need 2 letters of recommendation from previous Do-organizers certifying that you've never tried to pay either with coins or with miles and that you have never refused to pay for the drinks. Besides,an extreme elite member has to backup your request!

Last edited by dragonfirebcn; Jan 16, 2009 at 5:42 am
Old Jan 15, 2009, 12:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: AA Plat / UA NOTHING / Alaska 75K / Hyatt Diamond / SPG LT Plat / Marriott Gold / Priority Club Plat / Hertz Pres
You'll need 2 letters of recommendation from previous Do-organizers certifying that you've never tried to pay either with coins or with your HH card (or any other fidelity program card you may have) and that you have never refused to pay for the drinks. Besides,an extreme elite member has to backup your request!
I'm pretty sure I have enough evidence against, er I mean, credibility built up with a couple of Do-organizers that I could forward the required letters of recommendation. Anyone know where could I find a list of "extreme elite members"?
Old Jan 15, 2009, 1:35 pm

Programs: AA Plat, UA *Gold, Marriott PLT, Hyatt mid-tier whose stupid name I cannot ever recall
:p

Originally Posted by aviationkiwi
I didn't know New Yorker's knew how to drive.
Of course New Yorkers know how to drive. How else would we be able to tell you where to go?
Besides, who else can drive (manual) while talking on the phone, eating a burger and making sure to frequently scream at other drivers, accompanied by the requisite 1-fingered salute?
Old Jan 15, 2009, 4:05 pm

I'm pretty sure I have enough evidence against, er I mean, credibility built up with a couple of Do-organizers that I could forward the required letters of recommendation. Anyone know where could I find a list of "extreme elite members"?
Check the confirmed list...almost all of them are!
Old Jan 15, 2009, 4:22 pm

Programs: DM-(DL)/CO/AA/US/ RW (Road Warrior)
This is great!. Please add me to the list. ^

Thanks,
-BondAir007
Old Jan 15, 2009, 11:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
You'll need 2 letters of recommendation from previous Do-organizers certifying that you've never tried to pay either with coins or with miles and that you have never refused to pay for the drinks. Besides, an extreme elite member has to backup your request!
I can vouch for fireworksboy!

Last edited by itsaboutthejourney; Jan 16, 2009 at 8:55 am Reason: "privqcy"
Old Jan 16, 2009, 4:45 am

You love all that...don't deny it now!

Last edited by dragonfirebcn; Jan 16, 2009 at 5:43 am
Old Jan 16, 2009, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
I can vouch for fireworksboy!
Thanks my west coast friend! ^
Old Jan 17, 2009, 12:03 pm

Programs: lapsed UA 1K (now a lowly 2P), HGP Platinum
A team of young lads from Alfredo's gym couldn't keep me away (although, they could make me late.)
Old Jan 17, 2009, 12:04 pm

Programs: lapsed UA 1K (now a lowly 2P), HGP Platinum
You'll need 2 letters of recommendation from previous Do-organizers certifying that you've never tried to pay either with coins or with miles and that you have never refused to pay for the drinks. Besides,an extreme elite member has to backup your request!
Old Jan 17, 2009, 12:23 pm

Originally Posted by robb
you know I'd never downgrade you...just don't do it again, ok?
Old Jan 17, 2009, 7:34 pm
sy7

This sounds great, and I’ll most likely be able to go. Thanks for the copious advance warning on the dates!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.