The 2009 DC Area Happy Hour Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The 2009 DC Area Happy Hour Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:11 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Thanks to you all for brunch yesterday! Always so much too talk about; so little time.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 8:21 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Nice meeting some new FTers yesterday, as well as two old timers that I keep bumping into at FT events. Very nice venue for lunch.

Tom at a fogged in DCA wondering if I'll get home today

Last edited by tom911; Dec 14, 2009 at 8:44 am Reason: wondering, not wandering (I hate spelling errors)
Old Dec 14, 2009, 8:24 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: 1K 1MM; Bonvoy Ambassador; Nat'l EE; Hertz PC; Hyatt Globalist
I'd like to thank everyone for being so welcoming and great at my first FT DO. Can't wait to attend in the future!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2.5MM; HH Diamond; Hyatt Platinum; MR Gold
Originally Posted by tom911
Nice meeting some new FTers yesterday, as well as two old timers that I keep bumping into at FT events.
Who are you calling an old timer?

Glad you were able to make it.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 2.5MM; HH Diamond; Hyatt Platinum; MR Gold
A head's up for locals: the winter edition of Washington, DC, Restaurant Week for 2010 will occur from 11 January to 17 January, with many restaurants offering $20.10 lunches and $35.10 dinners. Unfortunately, I will be away all of that week at SIN Do (and on a pre-Do excursion), so I personally will not be scheduling any lunches or dinners that week. If anyone does want to schedule a dinner, the sooner you make a reservation, the wider your choices will be.

If, as often is the case, some of the restaurants continue the Restaurant Week menus for the week of 18 January, I will happily schedule a couple of meals (probably dinner on Wed/Thurs and lunch on Sat).
Old Dec 16, 2009, 8:03 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Putting this happy thread to sleep and pointing you to 2010 DC Area Happy Hour Thread which will be its replacement.

Cheers.

Cholula
CommunityBuzz! Co-Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.