Wiki Posts
Search

San Diego Padres Thursday May 29th

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2008, 1:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Starwood/Marriott, Hilton, IHG
Cool San Diego Padres Thursday May 29th

It's a 12:35 PM afternoon game against the Washington Nationals and also a Two-For-One day! Select seats 2-for-1 and also hotdogs at two for the price of one! Field Reserved two for $40 or Toyota Terrace Reserved two for $47. Two upper deck deals but I like to be near the action.

I'm flying in at 11 AM and staying at Embassy Suites. Anyone up for an afternoon of fun in the sun?

Which seats are better, field reserved section 113 or Toyota Terrace section 213?

Last edited by spartacus; May 23, 2008 at 1:56 am Reason: Seating Question
Old May 23, 2008, 11:17 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
i'd be there except i have to work a 10-8 shift enjoy petco, it's a great stadium!
Old May 27, 2008, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by UCBeau
i'd be there except i have to work a 10-8 shift enjoy petco, it's a great stadium!
I'm sure it will top my childhood memories of Jack Murphy Stadium in the late 60's-early 70's!

So where to sit, 113 or 213?
Old May 27, 2008, 10:06 pm

Programs: IC Platinum Ambassador, UA Mileage Plus, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
I would go with Toyota Terrace 213. I wish I could be there but I will be on MR that day.

sdcarver
Old May 28, 2008, 12:40 am

Programs: HH Gold, Alaska MVP Gold
ok is this still going, it turns out my shifts got changed and i have the day off. my gf and i would like to attend.
Old May 28, 2008, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sdcarver
I would go with Toyota Terrace 213. I wish I could be there but I will be on MR that day.
Sorry we will miss you, enjoy. I'm on this one because gf is on a fling with Freddie, Jr. in London. Gotta make due some how.

Originally Posted by UCBeau
ok is this still going, it turns out my shifts got changed and i have the day off. my gf and i would like to attend.
Just printed my bps. YHPM. Call me so I can finalize game tix.

Last edited by spartacus; May 28, 2008 at 6:55 am
Old May 29, 2008, 9:42 pm
Original Poster

Ideal Day At The Yard

Wow, what a great day and an awesome ballgame! 2-2, bottom of the 8th, Padres hit a 3-run shamalonga-ding-dong. The bells start tolling...that's right, it's the top of the ninth and it's Trevor Time. Washington batters should have just stayed in the dugout. It was already over.

The suggestion for the Toyota Terrace was awesome. Great seats, great yard, great day, good miles, bartender pouring heavy at the Embassy Suites. Sorry you guys couldn't make it UCBeau. See you at BRT.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.