Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2007, 10:55 am

Programs: AA EXP ; Cunard Plat
We're in

Please add kudzu + 1 to the confirmed list

Fri Oct 26 arr FLL on US 1687 at 10:13pm
Sun Oct 28 lv FLL on US 878 at 5pm

Staying Fri and Sat nights at Embassy Suites, Boca

Looking forward to *finally* meeting the irrepressible Dovster (and other fun FTers, of course )
Old May 6, 2007, 11:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
kudzu, you just brought us to 28 definites (with another 14 possibles).

I am not, however, irrepressible. You would be shocked at how many women have easily succeeded in repressing all thoughts of me.

Be that as it may, I'm very glad that you will be joining us.
Old May 13, 2007, 3:03 pm

Cool

Dov I truly regretted not attending last year but this year I would like to add myself to the list plus a guest

As I will be attending college in Boca Raton There is no excuse for me to miss this DO!
Old May 13, 2007, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

usa18dca, welcome aboard!

If you are a young college student, I want you to keep in mind that I have a very strict moral code and will deeply frown upon you having a drink.

On the other hand, if your guest is a gorgeous young college co-ed, my moral code really won't stand up to very strong scrutiny.
Old May 13, 2007, 8:31 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Dovster

If you are a young college student, I want you to keep in mind that I have a very strict moral code and will deeply frown upon you having a drink.

On the other hand, if your guest is a gorgeous young college co-ed, my moral code really won't stand up to very strong scrutiny.
now, if she has a friend for me, screw it if i'm still out of work (god, i hope not), i will definitely be there.
Old May 14, 2007, 1:43 am

Cool

Dov...Dov...my smooth talking airport transient buddy...have I never ever disappointed you before in my life?

If this were Constantinople you would be shouting "free drinks on me"

I'll bring along some lookers for you Goalie but...hands off the product...they re intended for me only
Old May 14, 2007, 6:16 am
Original Poster

We are currently at 30 "definites" and 15 "possibles". As many of us have never met each other, is there someone willing to bring along name tags?
Old May 14, 2007, 10:24 am
In memoriam

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
We are currently at 30 "definites" and 15 "possibles". As many of us have never met each other, is there someone willing to bring along name tags?
Dov,
I'll be happy to provide name tags gleaned from the "definites" list with extras of course for those who are "possibles".
Old May 14, 2007, 10:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MRKEY
Dov,
I'll be happy to provide name tags gleaned from the "definites" list with extras of course for those who are "possibles".
Great! The way things are going right now simply providing the name tags will help deforest most of Oregon.
Old May 17, 2007, 11:39 pm
Original Poster

Blind Squirrel, whose name is very familiar to Delta Forum regulars who followed the "Keep Delta My Delta" battle, told me today he will be joining us at the Meet -- and he will be a very welcome addition.

This brings us to 31 "definites" and 15 "possibles". Gut feeling: We are going to shatter last year's record of 44 PBI-FLL Meet attendees.
Old May 18, 2007, 6:52 am

Blind Squirrel, whose name is very familiar to Delta Forum regulars who followed the "Keep Delta My Delta" battle, told me today he will be joining us at the Meet -- and he will be a very welcome addition.

This brings us to 31 "definites" and 15 "possibles". Gut feeling: We are going to shatter last year's record of 44 PBI-FLL Meet attendees.
I have added it to my calendar. As long as flights are open that weekend, I wouldn't miss it!

BS
Old May 18, 2007, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel
As long as flights are open that weekend, I wouldn't miss it!

BS
As long as you are open about where to fly into, you should have no problem.

The Embassy Suites in Boca is 27 miles from PBI and the same distance from FLL. Even MIA, at 52 miles away, is not a long drive.

I look forward to seeing you again and I am certain that all of our DL regulars who have not met you will greatly enjoy doing so!
Old May 18, 2007, 1:10 pm

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel
I have added it to my calendar. As long as flights are open that weekend, I wouldn't miss it!

BS
This is fantastic news, Blind Squirrel! I look forward to seeing you again..
Old May 18, 2007, 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by aucarol
This is fantastic news, Blind Squirrel! I look forward to seeing you again..
Thanks, it should be a blast. I am looking forward to it, too.
Old May 19, 2007, 2:49 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Dov,

Please add me to the confirmed list. I'll be glad to see you all there!

Which mall was it that we hit last year? I've been considering driving over some weekend to buy some stuff that was too big to take home in my carryon last year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.