Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2021, 4:09 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
SEA777GUY spotted my tags waiting to board AS 753 RDU-SEA today.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 5:13 pm

Programs: QF, HH
Yes, I got some free ones back in the day too.

Not bad at all, although they were just laminated card. So then I ordered the real faux-leatherette yellow tags back in... I don't remember now, perhaps in November last year? Or was it December...

I'd like to search my inbox for the email but unsure what would be on my invoice? Anyone remember? Can't find anything when searching Flyertalk, nor Internet Brands.
Old Feb 15, 2021, 10:46 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I've made two purchases and the first time, it showed as a Paypal receipt for InternetBrands, Inc, and the second time it showed up as a Paypal receipt for Internet Brands. Paypal is the only method of checkout/payment on the FT store page, so I'm sure you didn't pay some other way.
Old Mar 7, 2021, 7:07 pm

Programs: QF, HH
Guess what turned up in the mail today!?

That's right, my new bag tags. You're correct diburning, that's what showed up in my account. I'll put the delay in shipping down to COVID-19 – global postal services are still heavily impacted.

Now that I've upgraded, I have two unused laminated FT bags to give away to someone on these boards. FREE! PM with your postal address if you'd like them (but beware the postage delays lol).

They look like these ones in the pictures below:

pudgym29, FlyerEC and Arsey00 like this.
Old Mar 8, 2021, 2:06 am

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by Polytonic
Still waiting on my luggage tags here, no sweat if you guys are going back into lockdown mode tho! Just wanted to make sure I didn't accidentally miss a package or anything!
Originally Posted by IBobi
Okay so I figure since it's been over a year now since I ordered a set, I should follow up on this now. Still waiting on my set anyway!
Old Jan 24, 2022, 11:03 am

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Happy to report my beaten up FlyerTalk tag was spotted this morning at the HNL United Club. It's been a long time between sitings!

I enjoyed meeting & chatting with W & his wife (& apologize for not listing his exact handle but sadly I cant figure out this new interface to be able to search for it)
Old Apr 10, 2022, 10:37 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 1K, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Explorist, status-free on AA, AS, B6, DL, WN, Amtrak, etc.
The old tag got me past a million miles on United. How much mileage will its replacement rack up?

Old May 19, 2022, 7:06 pm
Formerly doc4science

Programs: United Airlines Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Does anyone know roughly how long the new tags take to ship? I would have prefered the classic design, but settled for the new design and ordered two back in February. As of now (May) I have yet to see them
Old May 19, 2022, 7:29 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by doc4science
Does anyone know roughly how long the new tags take to ship? I would have prefered the classic design, but settled for the new design and ordered two back in February. As of now (May) I have yet to see them
@IBJoel, can you give any help on this?
Old May 25, 2022, 10:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
I spotted a FT luggage tag at an airport today! However it belonged to a FTer I was picking up so not that wild I guess.

-J.
Old May 25, 2022, 10:19 pm

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
I spotted a FT luggage tag at an airport today! However it belonged to a FTer I was picking up so not that wild I guess.

-J.
I'm still hoping to someday run into one of these in the wild.
FlyerEC likes this.
Old May 26, 2022, 1:21 pm

Programs: AA, AS, Marriott
The new style aren't nearly as noticeable or distinct as the older style fluorescent tags, so I'm sure there have been some missed connections with those.
FlyerEC likes this.
Old May 27, 2022, 12:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Titanium, UA Gold (*G), DL Silver, Makers Mark Ambassador
I see talk about ordering these but can't figure out where to actually order them
Old May 27, 2022, 1:21 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by wakesetter93
I see talk about ordering these but can't figure out where to actually order them
From the FlyerTalk Store.
wakesetter93 likes this.
Old May 27, 2022, 2:15 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by TWA884
From the FlyerTalk Store.
I might wait for doc4science to confirm receipt first, per post 1433 above re: order in Feb that was still unfulfilled as of May.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.