Flyertalk Luggage Tags WORK! - Encountering Flyertalk Members Unexpectedly

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2006, 11:01 am

How do I get a FT luggage tag?
Old Oct 13, 2006, 11:03 am
jhm

Originally Posted by prplayer
In the "Original FlyerTalk Store" to be found under "Store" at the top of the page.

Welcome to FT!
Old Oct 13, 2006, 11:13 am
Community Director Emerita

Or come to the London Do in November. Randy has donated one for each attendee. Then you'll get a tag, and immediately meet a lot of FTers!
Old Oct 13, 2006, 9:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by prplayer (Post #61 -- First post ever on FlyerTalk!)
Originally Posted by jhm (Post #62)
In the "Original FlyerTalk Store" to be found under "Store" at the top of the page.

Welcome to FT!
http://www.webflyer.com/ft/cart/store.cgi?n=storetx2
Old Oct 14, 2006, 1:01 am

I saw somebody in ORD about 2 weeks ago at the UA ticket counter. He was in a rush (on his way to Vegas) and I was in a rush (on my way home) so we didn't have time to exchange more than hello's and and a quick smile.
Old Oct 14, 2006, 12:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold, DL SM, HY Disc, Marriott LT Gold
Row1A just found me in the Denver West UA RCC. We'd met once before (at the Dublin Do), but he wasn't 100% sure it was me until he saw the FT tag.
Old Oct 14, 2006, 11:36 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Talking yes they do-twice

i was spotted by both yyliu (smoking room buddy @ iad) and timinsf (seatmate) today (oct, 14) as we were all doing a same day m/r oak-iad-oak (ua208/227) on the "$129 special".

Last edited by goalie; Oct 15, 2006 at 12:37 am
Old Oct 15, 2006, 6:52 pm
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Met three people!

during a MR this weekend from SEA-SFO-BWI-ORD-SEA with another FTer, we met SeattleFred (on the SEA-SFO segment) who was travelling to JFK.

Upon returning to SEA met SeeYa and GoingAway (yelled from the escalator "Hey, Flyertalk girl. . .". I love being able to meet people live who I've talked with in chat/read posts for years!
Old Oct 15, 2006, 8:55 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Triple spotting this weekend!!!

On my UA flights this weekend, I was seated three rows in front of cwpfly and his friend, and our FA in the C cabin was none other than FlyGirl94!
Saw cwpfly and friend again at SEA this morning, and then was seated a few seats away from princess674 on the flight back home to ORD.

Flyertalkers are E V E R Y W H E R E!!
Old Oct 16, 2006, 11:54 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by g_leyser
On my UA flights this weekend, I was seated three rows in front of cwpfly and his friend, and our FA in the C cabin was none other than FlyGirl94!
Saw cwpfly and friend again at SEA this morning, and then was seated a few seats away from princess674 on the flight back home to ORD.

Flyertalkers are E V E R Y W H E R E!!
Technically you met prncess674. I don't know who this princess674 character is.
Old Oct 16, 2006, 3:25 pm
Used to be 'g_leyser'

Location: Brandon Johnson International Airport (expect delays)
Programs: AA PlatPro, HH Gold, Bonvoy Gold, IHG Plat, Reno Air MEGA Platinum
Originally Posted by prncess674
Technically you met prncess674. I don't know who this princess674 character is.
Oops, sorry. Can I buy a vowel?

Nice meeting you yesterday ^
Old Nov 22, 2006, 7:48 am

Programs: DL PM MM
I was in the TPA Crown Room on Nov. 19th and I saw a woman seated with her back to me as I was headed for the elevator. She had a FT luggage tag on her carryon. When I spoke to her, it turned out she was wifempls, whom I had just met at the LJU Do. She was doing a mileage run to FRA. That was my first luggage tag sighting.
Old Nov 22, 2006, 9:47 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I was on the IAD people-mover yesterday morning and noticed jetsetter sitting across from me. First time I bumped into a fellow FTer I knew without the telltale florescent yellow luggage tag. He was heading home to BOS for the holiday, I was taking a quick day trip to LGA. ^
Old Nov 22, 2006, 11:01 pm

Programs: Inventor of the "Eskimojito" featuring Canadian Mint/Buquebus Rowing Team
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I was on the IAD people-mover yesterday morning and noticed jetsetter sitting across from me. First time I bumped into a fellow FTer I knew without the telltale florescent yellow luggage tag. He was heading home to BOS for the holiday, I was taking a quick day trip to LGA. ^
He probably took off his FT tag after the time I almost took him and about 20 people out on the escalator at ORD with my rollaboard. Sometimes you really don't want to admit to knowing people. Except for you, of course, MA.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 7:06 pm

Programs: DL PM MM
In all my travels, I have spotted only one FT luggage tag, but today I had someone spot mine. That is a first for me. It was [B]Xcheckme[B], who was seated across the aisle from me. He noticed my tag when I put my carryon in the overhead. He even helped me take it down when we landed!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.