Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Happy Birthday, Gaza!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2005, 5:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AF FB Platinum For Life (F+ Rouge Vintage®) / Hertz President's Circle / SNCF Grand Voyageur Le Club
Happy Birthday, Gaza!

Oh my, 40 years old and still looking good in a kilt!

Hope you have a wonderful day, and that you are enjoying it somewhere posh and exotic after a Champagne-soaked flight in F.
Old Sep 8, 2005, 7:11 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Gaza,

Dearest. Here is where I can make an exhibition of myself and give you all the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx that I want without all the BA Forum saying "What about me Pucci? What's he got that I haven't, Pucci? Auntie Pucci, has he seen your hairbrush? can I have a look?!" You know how I mean.

So, Sweetheart - I can embaress you utterly by telling you that I am so proud to be on the same chatboard as you. Not everyone here knows how you have fared since you got here. You had lost your marriage and if that were not enough you lost your job. Did you complain or feel sorry for yourself? Did you Fairy Cakes! You did some travelling and then you met and now have married the lovely Sheena, but you also have got a great job and are still up there travelling around from deepest Hampshire (or is it Dorset?).

So, you are now 40 years young. (How BiBi Van H knows this stuff I cannot tell but I suspect that he works for Hola!/Bunte/Gente/ Paris Match as he knows everything about everybody. I am sure that he is the actual author of Desperate Housewives. So, Big Gazz - my birthday wishes to you and to a long and happy marriage. I have nearly done 20 years with Him Indoors. Actually like dogs it is 140! So, until we all here the patter of tiny feet chez Gaza (or is there something that you want to tell me sotto voce?) - a Big Hug and stay with us!

Question for BiBi (to see how much he really does know)

Who is Lenny and what is his relationship with Gaza?

and BiBi again my thanks for the inviteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (Tant de Bisous pour mon Petit Chou)
Old Sep 8, 2005, 7:26 am
Community Director Emerita

I'm in the best of company Gaza, here wishing you a happy birthday!
Old Sep 8, 2005, 10:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
oops- nearly missed this - Happy birthday Gaza ^

My my, two BA 40ths in one week
Old Sep 8, 2005, 11:00 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Jenbel
My my, two BA 40ths in one week
And one BMI 30th!
Old Sep 9, 2005, 4:45 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
Thanks everyone. I though I'd got away with it!!

Originally Posted by Pucci Galore
So, until we all here the patter of tiny feet chez Gaza (or is there something that you want to tell me sotto voce?) - a Big Hug and stay with us!
Pucci. You make me blush. Again!!

We have had the patter of tiny feet at Chez Gaza. Although not the type of feet you are thinking. These tiny feet are actually four small paws. Alfie, a Westie, is now 16 weeks old and giving us enormous amounts of fun. I'll post a picture this weekend.
Old Sep 9, 2005, 4:52 am

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
Originally Posted by blairvanhorn
Hope you have a wonderful day, and that you are enjoying it somewhere posh and exotic after a Champagne-soaked flight in F.
Not quite. In fact, no where near!!! Spend the day in the office, dealing with some serious performance issues and trying to get the budget forecast for 2006 finalised.

I feel a bit like the Queen having an actual and (un)official birthday. I was back in Edinburgh two weeks ago for my "(un)official" birthday. Sheena had treated me to a Spa Day at One Spa. She had then organised a "surprise" party at my old rugby club.

Last night was very quiet. We had a bottle of Champagne to celebrate. Tonight we are going to Cafe Shore in Sandbanks for dinner.
Old Sep 10, 2005, 12:53 am

Programs: UA1k;HH Gold;MR Gold
Wow GAZA you got blair to post!!!!!!!

That merits a very big Happy Bday
Old Sep 10, 2005, 1:01 am

Programs: Island DOs, very sticky toffee pud w vanilla ice cream n multi-coloured velvet pillows enthusiast
Many Happy Returns, dear Gaza!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.