Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Post? An OMNI Game LIVE and In Person:ELP DO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Post? An OMNI Game LIVE and In Person:ELP DO

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2006, 4:07 pm

Programs: Prefer to stay where the herded cats are staying, IHG , Hyatt gold, bottom fish in other chains
Originally Posted by jfe
Just don't relive them with any of us

If you take a look at the game thread, we are currently discussing when the best date would be

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309875

No, I promise not to relive any of those bad girl times with any of you FTs.....I shall just be chuckling to myself.....

I will look at the dates....just did....February works for me right now...March 4 is my birthday and will probably want to spend it with Hans and rest of family. Am on big trip March 13-28.....

Gone are the days that once were so divine---F. Scott Fitzgerald

Last edited by dedehans; Jul 26, 2006 at 4:16 pm Reason: I checked the thread for possible dates...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.