FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   8000 post club [merged threads] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/425187-8000-post-club-merged-threads.html)

tazi Apr 19, 2006 1:07 pm

I'm not even close :(

RobotDoctor Apr 19, 2006 6:12 pm

Originally Posted by ILuvParis
The other members of the club seem to be quivering with anticipation too! ;) Well, in a few weeks we'll have each other. :cool:

Just think, one more thing we have in common. ^

:)

RobotDoctor Apr 19, 2006 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by tazi
I'm not even close :(

That's ok, you will be with ILuvParis and myself in August. If you pad a lot of post until then we can make an 8K Post Member trifecta! :D

RobotDoctor Apr 19, 2006 6:14 pm

Ooohhhhhhhhh, gettting closer. Only 4 more posts to go. :D

RobotDoctor Apr 19, 2006 6:22 pm

I hear 8,000 coming around the corner. It is very close now! ^

RobotDoctor Apr 19, 2006 6:24 pm

Originally Posted by RobotDoctor
I hear 8,000 coming around the corner. It is very close now! ^

YAHOOOOOOOOO! This is my 8,000th official post on FT. Thanks to all who made this possible. ^

<of course this post count does not include the 740+ posts I lost from the Omni Who's posting next game ...... but that is old news. ;) >

ILuvParis Apr 19, 2006 6:49 pm

YAHOOOOOOOOO! This is my 8,000th official post on FT. Thanks to all who made this possible. ^

<of course this post count does not include the 740+ posts I lost from the Omni Who's posting next game ...... but that is old news. ;) >

Woo hoo! Congratulations, fellow partner in pain! ^ ^ ^

slippahs Apr 19, 2006 7:34 pm

Congrats on making the 8,000th post to all the above! Now, only 90 days until 9,000 I presume? :)

xFlagger Apr 19, 2006 7:46 pm

Tell me how your last five posts on this thread contributed to FlyerTalk in any way.

CF :rolleyes:

ILuvParis Apr 19, 2006 7:54 pm

Originally Posted by CART_Flagman
Tell me how your last five posts on this thread contributed to FlyerTalk in any way.

Wow, thanks for editing your original post. I saw it in my email and almost reacted inappropriately.

At any rate, he had a little fun. So what?

RobotDoctor Apr 20, 2006 7:49 am

Originally Posted by CART_Flagman

Um, thanks for such a warm post? (not) It appears that you edited your original post. If you objected so much, why did you not have the decency to send me a PM instead of hiding behind an edited post. :rolleyes:

I suppose that some here on FT may take my last few posts here with the intent of humor. Not everything here on FT has to be directly related to travel topics. Let me see, this is a community forum that is for the purpose of community. My posts were for the purpose of stimulating humor with people I regularly communicate with and NONE of those members are objecting.

If my post is not pleasing to you, please ignore them and do not post to them. I believe I have made several thousands of posts that made a contribution to travel related topics. So forgive me if I take a few posts for self indulgence (or self mocking) in this, or other, thread(s). As an esteemed member from SoCal says (to paraphrase), Ignore topics/posts that don't spark an interest to you.

ILuvParis May 4, 2006 1:49 pm

Ta da!

I made it and my (well, at least immediate 3) previous posts were "contributory" in nature! :p

777-DCA May 4, 2006 4:49 pm

Congrats to the 8000 post club!

Can't wait until I move up in the "exclusive clubs". :D

Kiwi Flyer May 4, 2006 5:04 pm

congrats ILP ^

CApreppie Jul 10, 2006 12:18 am

My 8000th post! I would have been here faster if I didnt take a trip for 21 days and couldnt post! :D