FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Happy Birthday flamboyant 1 (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/400787-happy-birthday-flamboyant-1-a.html)

StarG Feb 15, 2005 6:39 pm

Happy Birthday flamboyant 1

Happy Birthday, flamboyant 1!
I wish you lots and lots of F flights this year. ;)

Kiwi Flyer Feb 15, 2005 8:20 pm

Happy birthday flamboyant1 :)

RobotDoctor Feb 15, 2005 9:34 pm

:-: :-: :-: Happy Birthday Sebastian :-: :-: :-:

derpelikan Feb 15, 2005 10:23 pm

happy birthday

Originally Posted by RobotDoctor

happy birthday. wish you a fine 2005

jaylenofan86 Feb 16, 2005 2:26 am

Happy Birthday!!!

Savage25 Feb 16, 2005 2:44 am

Happy Birthday, Sebastian!!

flamboyant 1 Feb 16, 2005 7:18 am

Thanks a lot for this thread.

Lovely, many thanks to all my Flyertalk friends thinking of me. I wish us all a healthy and enjoyable new year. Hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you this year (again). :)

Lots of F flights is indeed a very good wish. One birthday gift from my parents is a trip in F to SIN and CGK on SQ. :cool:

Fraser Feb 16, 2005 11:39 am

Happy Birthday! Thank you for being born on my Flyertalk anniversary ;)

flamboyant 1 Feb 16, 2005 12:44 pm

That you dug out this one year old post is astonishing without search function, I guess you have quite some threads bookmarked. ;)

Fraser Feb 16, 2005 1:25 pm

More simple than that! Just change the 'Display Options' to show threads up to a year old and go to last page!

ta-da!

AJLondon Feb 16, 2005 3:04 pm

Happy Birthday Sebastian. :)

Hope to run into you sometime soon at FRA!

wingless Feb 16, 2005 3:28 pm

Originally Posted by RobotDoctor

Cheri

flamboyant 1 Feb 16, 2005 3:28 pm

In the F Terminal of course. Next time in FRA will be April 7 morning and April 16 evening - no F Terminal or HON Lounge access then, unless I meet a friendly person who can take me in as a guest - unlikely since I will fly on SQ.

c230k78 Feb 16, 2005 10:39 pm

Hey Sebastian! Happy Birthday to you!!

Man, wish I could fly F!

CGK Feb 17, 2005 9:08 am

Originally Posted by flamboyant 1
Lots of F flights is indeed a very good wish. One birthday gift from my parents is a trip in F to SIN and CGK on SQ. :cool:

How lucky you are to have a birthday gift a trip on SQ F! :D And you know what you have to wish for next year gift? ;) SQ F on the inaugural A380. :D
Anyway, have a happy birthday. Enjoy your life since you are still young. And keep flying in F so that F will still be offered to many destinations. And hope an FTer will come forward with the invitation to the F Terminal Apr 6. Hope to meet you one of these days... And hope StarG will give you a birthday party in Jakarta. :D Or should the SQ FAs sing happy birthday to you in your flight? Once again, "Alles Gute zum Geburtstag" (my limited knowledge of german).