Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Official 2022 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread - 20th Year Anniversary!

Official 2022 Flyertalk Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread - 20th Year Anniversary!

Old Nov 23, 22, 4:05 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I received a four-pack of Trillium Pilsner and a sticker from them today. They are from LadyWrites, and based on the note, I think I am to expect an additional item. The beer is already in the fridge, although I will probably wait until after Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow to try it.

Thank you!!! I'm very excited to try it!
Old Nov 23, 22, 5:56 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Reserve
Originally Posted by kipper View Post
I received a four-pack of Trillium Pilsner and a sticker from them today. They are from LadyWrites, and based on the note, I think I am to expect an additional item. The beer is already in the fridge, although I will probably wait until after Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow to try it.

Thank you!!! I'm very excited to try it!
So glad it arrived! Very difficult sending beer to Pennsylvania. Drizly wouldnt do it, my local craft brewer wouldnt do it and it is against the law to send it via USPS. I finally found an agreeable brewery. Enjoy it Kip!

Two more deliveries are en route. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be offline till Friday.
fishccy likes this.
Old Nov 23, 22, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by LadyWrites View Post
So glad it arrived! Very difficult sending beer to Pennsylvania.
Try buying decent wine or liqueurs here!

State run liquor stores are an abomination.
Redhead likes this.
Old Nov 23, 22, 10:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by LadyWrites View Post
So glad it arrived! Very difficult sending beer to Pennsylvania. Drizly wouldnt do it, my local craft brewer wouldnt do it and it is against the law to send it via USPS. I finally found an agreeable brewery. Enjoy it Kip!

Two more deliveries are en route. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I will be offline till Friday.
It is challenging to send beer to PA so I appreciate that you found a brewery that would

Happy Thanksgiving!
fishccy likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 8:38 am

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by CDTraveler View Post

That is a shame. Any reason I have to be in New England, I find a justification to hit the state run stores in New Hampshire. Its like a candy store for adults. Anything and everything you could imagine with friendly people to help you at real discount prices.
navi_jen likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 11:50 am

I landed back home from a trip to the Philippines and had a couple of my SS gifts already arrive. Thanks much to my SS who I assume is from Pennsylvania based on the gifts. I will put them to good use cooking this year.

LCSinTexas, fishccy and Gallus1 like this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 11:52 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Silver
Originally Posted by CDTraveler View Post

100% agree from NC
CDTraveler likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 12:43 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott, ALL Accor
Originally Posted by wharvey View Post
What is going on over there? Your other gift was damaged as well.... and returned. Your Santa is reordering!
We have had lots of heavy rain and wind leading to impatient delivery drivers leaving parcels outside. Ive been lucky and managed to save my two wonderful gifts. Apparently I have a third (WHAT!? Im truly being spoiled) tried to re deliver today but took me too long to get to the door I think due to being a bit poorly.
My WONDERFUL secret Santa and I have been in contact and hopefully all will be resolved.
Anyone who gets MY Santa in future will be enormously happy. I shant out them just yet incase they want to stay secret.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates x
CDTraveler and LCSinTexas like this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 6:04 pm

Programs: Meow Mix
Been sick the past couple of days so sorry for the late upload - the package was from my secret santa - whoever you are - thank you so far!

I have been spoilt

Last edited by angeloedades; Nov 24, 22 at 6:14 pm
Old Nov 24, 22, 6:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Marriott GFL
"

Access to i.imgur.com was denied

You don't have authorization to view this page."

Lcs
angeloedades likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Diamond (*G), Marriott Ambassador (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
First gift is on its way to the hopefully happy recipients.
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Nov 24, 22, 10:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Diamond (*G), Marriott Ambassador (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Gift number two on its merry way. Unfortunately the webshop tricked me a bit, so the receipient will also receive an order confirmation and receipt via email. But hey that can then be the surprise....

I did try to warn my santee not to read that email....
angeloedades and LCSinTexas like this.

Last edited by CPH-Flyer; Nov 25, 22 at 7:30 am
Old Nov 25, 22, 7:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Black Friday in the US is a good time to manage a santa shipment to a santee in the US. Trying to avoid international shipping charges. That makes gift number three managed.
​​​​​​
Redhead and LCSinTexas like this.
Old Nov 25, 22, 12:59 pm

Did anyone send me a vintage mystery novel purchased off eBay? One arrived today, and I know nobody here ordered it, and there's no indication of who it came from.

If so, thank you!
Old Nov 25, 22, 1:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Received a box of various teas and different coffees and a really cool 3D printed tea bag holder from a santa in Virginia. Thank you

Search this Thread