Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

LAX Meetup: In-N-Out - Saturday, June 4, 2022

LAX Meetup: In-N-Out - Saturday, June 4, 2022

Hide Wikipost
Old Jun 4, 22, 11:11 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: Flying Machine
Wiki Link
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022

Time: 1300 to 1600_
In-N-Out
9149 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
https://goo.gl/maps/bHoPvDXnoGWmdHms5

Confirmed:
DELee
Flying Machine
davewho??
jediwho
cranky1K +1
Hypersonics
cesco.g
angetenar
Polytonic
luv2ctheworld

Maybe:

Print Wikipost

Old Jun 2, 22, 5:07 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Hey Flying Machine , I will have to bow out unfortunately. I had a family emergency pop up and I'll be heading to NYC instead. I hope you all have a great time as the In N Out locale is such a cool place to planespot and chill.
Old Jun 2, 22, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero View Post
Hey Flying Machine , I will have to bow out unfortunately. I had a family emergency pop up and I'll be heading to NYC instead. I hope you all have a great time as the In N Out locale is such a cool place to planespot and chill.
Sorry to hear the news! Hope all will turn out well with your Family! Thanks for letting us know. Perhaps we will see you at another LAX event! Wiki has been updated

Last edited by Flying Machine; Jun 2, 22 at 6:53 pm
Old Jun 2, 22, 7:41 pm

Programs: It's Complicated...
Just noticed this thread. I wish I could make it. This is one of my favorite places. Whenever I had difficult decisions I would fly to LAX, sit at In-N-Out, watch planes and get some of my best thinking done. Some people probably think that is crazy but I have a feeling that this group gets it. I have a mild case of COVID so I am on lockdown. haha. Hope everyone has a good time.
Old Jun 2, 22, 7:52 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Unfortunately, something came up and I am going to have to bow out. Hope to see you all at another event. Have fun!
Old Jun 2, 22, 7:56 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by mcgahat View Post
Just noticed this thread. I wish I could make it. This is one of my favorite places. Whenever I had difficult decisions I would fly to LAX, sit at In-N-Out, watch planes and get some of my best thinking done. Some people probably think that is crazy but I have a feeling that this group gets it. I have a mild case of COVID so I am on lockdown. haha. Hope everyone has a good time.
Sorry to hear about your Covid diagnosis! Many of the loyal LAX DO participants feel the same way that you do.. Hope to meet you at another LAX DO!
mcgahat likes this.
Old Jun 2, 22, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by iluv2fly View Post
Unfortunately, something came up and I am going to have to bow out. Hope to see you all at another event. Have fun!
No worries! Thanks for letting us know, hope to see you at another LAX DO!

Wiki has been updated
Old Jun 3, 22, 10:00 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Would like to make it; but it'll be a last minute decision based on how things go.

Don't worry about beverages; though I greatly appreciate all that's done to make us participants comfy!
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 3, 22, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld View Post
Would like to make it; but it'll be a last minute decision based on how things go.

Don't worry about beverages; though I greatly appreciate all that's done to make us participants comfy!
luv2ctheworld donít worry, I have extras for you. If you show up for any part will have a place for you. Thanks for your PM and email! Hope you can make it.
Old Jun 3, 22, 10:12 am

Final Call

The Wines have been selected: The beers are chilling, I have sparkling water (flavored) for one special guest (but will have extra), individual bottles of water, and Pepsi (regular, not diet)

If Iím missing anything, let me know.. Anyway, thereís a 7-Eleven across the street in case you need something special..

Iíll get there early to reserve a spot.

The Sun has been breaking a little bit later in the day and it gets a little chilly in the late afternoon. For our out of town guests.. I suggest bringing a light sweater or jacket and a hat as the sun will shine! DELee said he will have some sunscreen and chairs!

See you all tomorrow!

Flying Machine
Old Jun 3, 22, 12:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA Exec Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Ritz Rewards
Sorry for the late reply.

You know my beverage requirements!

See you all tomorrow.
Old Jun 3, 22, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by Flying Machine View Post
Excellent! Glad you can join us, weíre looking forward to meeting you. I would take the later flight if you can.. we ran a little over last time (you may like us and stick around a bit) but youíre free to leave anytime. Your drink choices have been updated along with the wiki
Alright, I ended up booking the 7:45pm flight out, so if we run over, no problemo (or I just standby for the earlier ones if we don't go over).

I've also got 6 extra FT luggage tags (the new style ones) to give away.
Flying Machine and DELee like this.
Old Jun 4, 22, 10:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
I was hoping to make it. Been on hotel quarantine since Monday. Still a very faint positive this morning so bowing out.

I will probably be doing my own solo do at some point. Just not this afternoon.
Old Jun 4, 22, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by CDKing View Post
I was hoping to make it. Been on hotel quarantine since Monday. Still a very faint positive this morning so bowing out.

I will probably be doing my own solo do at some point. Just not this afternoon.
Thanks for letting us know! Sorry for the circumstances but youíre making the right call! Get well soon! Hope to see you at another eventÖ
Old Jun 4, 22, 11:25 am

Programs: UA 2MM Lifetime Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Unable to Attend

Unfortunately I wonít be able to make it today. Wish I could, would have loved to see all of the crowd and new folks. Have fun, Dave
Old Jun 4, 22, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by 1K_From_SNA View Post
Unfortunately I wonít be able to make it today. Wish I could, would have loved to see all of the crowd and new folks. Have fun, Dave
What he isnít telling you is that heís hanging with a retired CO Captain!

Search this Thread