Reload this Page >

EZE (Belated) COW DO 2021 - preliminary discussion potential dates?? [canceled]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EZE (Belated) COW DO 2021 - preliminary discussion potential dates?? [canceled]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2021, 9:38 am

Location: YVR - MILLS Waypoint (It's the third house on the left)
Programs: AC*SE100K, wood level status in various other programs
Sounds like a plan. See you in '22!
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 2:47 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I think focusing on the 2022 event is the way to go. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
kirkwoodj likes this.
Old Nov 3, 2021, 9:59 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by CMK10
I think focusing on the 2022 event is the way to go. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
I agree. Way too short notice for this to work for me. Already booked in DEN that weekend.
Old Nov 3, 2021, 10:00 pm

Programs: Lifetime AS 1MM & MVPG, AS MVPG100K, AA, DL, HH-G
Originally Posted by dhammer53
Mi Amigo. I would love to see you and the folks posting on this thread to attend WineDo in NYC on Sunday June 12. It's a penciled in date. WineDo will post sometime in January.

dh
Already looking at flights. Count me in!
Old Nov 6, 2021, 6:47 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Ah just saw this! Too bad it didn't work out for this month. I definitely need to get back to Argentina!!! I may still go that weekend anyway
Old Nov 16, 2021, 2:31 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
Originally Posted by hauteboy
Ah just saw this! Too bad it didn't work out for this month. I definitely need to get back to Argentina!!! I may still go that weekend anyway
Yep, booked my ticket Going back to Argentina over Thanksgiving week.
Old Nov 23, 2021, 6:02 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Originally Posted by hauteboy
Yep, booked my ticket Going back to Argentina over Thanksgiving week.
What dates are you in town for....? Lets take this to PM.

Cheers,
Alex / Gaucho100K
Old Mar 4, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: UA1K/2MM; LT United Club; HH Diamond; MR LT Titanium; IHG Plat; National EE
Throwing My Hat In the Ring

Long time inactive but just now starting to get back in the swing. Gaucho, if you're going to do 2022 I would be honored to attend.
Gaucho100K likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 4:02 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
A non-FT friend and I have just booked flights for Labor Day weekend, so plan to be there one way or another, but I hope we will be able to have a COW DO this year!
Old Apr 7, 2022, 6:02 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by Zorak
A non-FT friend and I have just booked flights for Labor Day weekend, so plan to be there one way or another, but I hope we will be able to have a COW DO this year!
We would love to do the DO again this year. Are there any Covid-19 obstacles? How's award flight availability from the US?
Old Apr 7, 2022, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by rxgeek
We would love to do the DO again this year. Are there any Covid-19 obstacles? How's award flight availability from the US?
Award availability sucks. Premium fares are also pretty bad to awful. There are some published fares for later this year in the sub-$3000 range (other than CM/AV/AM) but they've kept the seat buckets in those published fare classes at a minimum, especially on the domestic tags (such as SFO/DFW, SFO/ATL).

Current COVID restrictions appear to be vaccine and insurance proof. By September, who knows.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 1:41 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Award availability sucks. Premium fares are also pretty bad to awful. There are some published fares for later this year in the sub-$3000 range (other than CM/AV/AM) but they've kept the seat buckets in those published fare classes at a minimum, especially on the domestic tags (such as SFO/DFW, SFO/ATL).

Current COVID restrictions appear to be vaccine and insurance proof. By September, who knows.
Departing LAX:
I see several P fares on United on select dates for around $2000 And American and United have fares around $800 in Coach around Labor Day R/T
Old May 23, 2022, 11:30 pm

Interested if these talks start up again.

Hoping to head down there around August.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 8:10 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Post Cow DO 2022 - CANCELLED

Dear All..... just a heads up to all and especially to those that have reached out to me directly/privately, 2022 will not be having an "official" Cow Do event. I have relocated to the USA, and even though I am (very) regularly back in EZE and MDZ, my new home airport is MIA. It is my intention to restart the Cow Do tradition in 2023, but sadly for this year it will be impossible for me to host/organize this event. My sincere apologies - and my thanks in advance for your understanding.

For those FTers that have made plans to visit, please feel free to email / PM me if you need anything, despite me not being there all the time I am 100% business as usual so if there is something I can do/help with please let me know - I will do my best to assist.

Best to all and happy travels !!
Alex / Gaucho100K
pbjag, ChrisFlyer66 and Bohemian1 like this.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 12:27 pm

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Best of luck to you, Alex and welcome to the USA. The Cow Do is the Do I mention most when giving examples of these events to non-FTers. We hope to see you in 2023.
Gaucho100K likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.