Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dinner in SEA May 12, 2021

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2021, 8:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Janice and I had a wonderful time with my west coast friends. A special thanks to Missy for ordering the delicious food. Thanks to boxo for schlepping up on Amtrak. jrl767, I'll see you in Chat.

By the way, our overnight to Leavenworth was nice. It's a Bavarian town nestled in the Cascades. So beautiful.

dh
boxo likes this.
Old May 17, 2021, 9:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K

it was great to finally meet you and Janice, and of course to get reacquainted with Missy and boxo

"next year in Brooklyn!"
dhammer53 and boxo like this.
Old May 17, 2021, 1:19 pm

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
Yes, it was so great to see everyone!

Thanks to the dhammer53s for coming out west and to our host Missy for choosing the restaurant and ordering for the table... and for putting up with my food aversions. Everything was delicious, but like I said, the company was alone worth the price of admission. Til next time!

Originally Posted by dhammer53
By the way, our overnight to Leavenworth was nice. It's a Bavarian town nestled in the Cascades. So beautiful.

dh
Leavenworth in winter has been on my bucket list for a while. I've never actually known (spoken to) anyone who's been. Good to hear you enjoyed it.
dhammer53 likes this.
Old May 17, 2021, 1:40 pm

Programs: UA AS DL Hyatt SPG/Bonvoy HHonors
Originally Posted by boxo
Leavenworth in winter has been on my bucket list for a while. I've never actually known (spoken to) anyone who's been.
In fairness, it's faux Bavarian. Nothing like the real thing and much of the food served isn't authentic, either. But a beautiful setting and lots of good hiking abounds.
MSPeconomist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.