Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Official 2020 Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Official 2020 Secret Santa Extravaganza Thread!

Old Nov 28, 2020, 6:49 am

Thank you to my Secret Santa for the very nice gifts that arrived on Thursday. Well done, and will be put to good use!
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 8:51 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
@bcranger
Sorry, to disappoint! The cooking kits are just the boxes, not kits, more NC food inside! Sorry!
Old Nov 28, 2020, 8:56 am

I got another box from a Santa (I'm guess @samosa based on above post). It contained:
A two month subscription to Harlows Harvest ($46) - However the website tells me that the gift code is expired. I have an email into the company to see if there is a glitch. I'll let you know if it doesn't work out
6 bath bombs (my daughter already claimed 3)
A body cream from Bath & Body Works
a great personalised luggage tag
a book on aviation
a Grinch hair ribbon (my daughter loves it and is planning her xmas outfit around it)
an airline pilots pin
Attached Images  
SanDiego1K, wrp96 and FlyingCow like this.
Old Nov 28, 2020, 11:09 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP MM, HH Diamond
Just had a package delivered (5.30pm on a Saturday !) from my second Secret Santa - from Germany from the postage details - thank you so much
love the cookbook and has all the conversion tables in it which is great for when I bring things back from the US to save me Googling every time ! - also the fun calendar and of course the turtle.

wrp96 and FlyingCow like this.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 3:38 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Redhead
@bcranger
Sorry, to disappoint! The cooking kits are just the boxes, not kits, more NC food inside! Sorry!
Haha! Not disappointed at all by what was inside - better than the kits!! Thank you so much Redhead!!
Redhead and wrp96 like this.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 5:13 pm

Programs: Air NZ *E, IHG Ambassador, Qantas Gold, Marriott Platinum Elite, HH Gold
Thanks Secret Santa

What a wonderful surprise to receive a most thoughtful gift today from my Australian Secret Santa. I love all of it - very thoughtful and elegant. Thank you. I also appreciate that this end of the world doesn’t do Amazon so the postage almost costs more than the gift.

I couldn’t wait for Christmas so had to
open it today!! And now I am going to be able to enjoy the candle’s scent and that soothing cuppa! Many thanks.

wrp96 and FlyingCow like this.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 7:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I was informed that a package has been received for me at the address provided, from samosa ! I'll open it once I'm there for Christmas, probably on 12/22. Thank you, and know that it was received, but I have no idea what is in it and won't for a month.
wrp96 and samosa like this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 8:49 am

Programs: BA GGL, NH SFC, IHG Diamond, Radisson VIP, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
I just received an unknown delivery, which has appeared to be my Santa's present! Wow, I did not expect to receive it this early, even thought it's my Black Friday purchase! I briefly saw the contents and none of those looked raw, so I will unwrap these a bit closer to Christmas! Thank you, my Santa!

FlyingCow likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by bcranger
Haha! Not disappointed at all by what was inside - better than the kits!! Thank you so much Redhead!!
Oh good! Enjoy
Old Nov 30, 2020, 11:09 am

Programs: AC
My final gift should be delivered today to its new home, assuming USPS tracking is accurate.

This will be a first for me where all the gifts I have sent have been received in November. I hope my two assignments enjoy their gifts though I havent seen them post anything yet.

I have received one gift so far and an greatly looking forward to receiving the second!
kauppias likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 12:30 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by canforce
My final gift should be delivered today to its new home, assuming USPS tracking is accurate.

This will be a first for me where all the gifts I have sent have been received in November. I hope my two assignments enjoy their gifts though I havent seen them post anything yet.

I have received one gift so far and an greatly looking forward to receiving the second!

unfortunately not everyone posts here on what they receive. Personally thats half the fun for me to see others reactions to their gifts and often I see stuff I never knew existed 😂👍
Redhead, CDTraveler, wrp96 and 1 others like this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
unfortunately not everyone posts here on what they receive. Personally thats half the fun for me to see others reactions to their gifts and often I see stuff I never knew existed 😂👍
Some of us had packages shipped elsewhere for various reasons, so they may not be acknowledged immediately.
FlyingCow and kauppias like this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:14 pm

Slow posting but on Saturday a very cool limited edition Horton lithograph arrived. I ❤❤❤❤❤ LOVE it. It is at the framers today and will hang in a place of honor soon.

Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:25 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kipper
Some of us had packages shipped elsewhere for various reasons, so they may not be acknowledged immediately.
Point taken but still after xmas many many people just dont post its a pity
CDTraveler likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2020, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by kauppias
Point taken but still after xmas many many people just dont post its a pity
True.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.