5000 post club! [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

5000 post club! [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2005, 7:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Yay - made it to 5k : D

Thanks to all for such a fun time
Congrats to my most favorite Penguin. ^
Old Jun 22, 2005, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Yay - made it to 5k : D

Thanks to all for such a fun time
Go Jen! :-:
Old Jul 7, 2005, 8:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Ta da! If this isn't evidence I've spent too much time on OMNI, I don't know what is! Actually, it was a bipartisan effort. I owe it all to my employer, the ultimate Democrat in the State of Illinois (if they hadn't insisted I come back to work for a while, I would have had no reason to sit in front of a computer all day) and the nutty right wingers, who I am unable to resist responding to!
Old Jul 7, 2005, 8:28 am

Programs: AA PLT and that's that!
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
I owe it all to my employer, the ultimate Democrat in the State of Illinois (if they hadn't insisted I come back to work for a while, I would have had no reason to sit in front of a computer all day) and the nutty right wingers, who I am unable to resist responding to!
LOL! Stop, you are making me drool!
Old Jul 7, 2005, 8:30 am
Community Director Emerita

^^ILuvParis! It's not just Omni - it's those Chicago lunch posts as well.
Old Jul 7, 2005, 7:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA: 2 MM
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
^^ILuvParis! It's not just Omni - it's those Chicago lunch posts as well.
Nah, that can't be it. We seldom do lunch more than once a week. BTW, next week, on Wednesday, we're doing Mexican in the Pilsen area at Nuevo Leon. Visitors are more than welcome!

http://flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450234
Old Jul 7, 2005, 10:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by ILuvParis
Ta da! If this isn't evidence I've spent too much time on OMNI, I don't know what is! Actually, it was a bipartisan effort. I owe it all to my employer, the ultimate Democrat in the State of Illinois (if they hadn't insisted I come back to work for a while, I would have had no reason to sit in front of a computer all day) and the nutty right wingers, who I am unable to resist responding to!
Congratulations ILP! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Don't forget us wishful ChiCubs fans as well!
Old Jul 10, 2005, 4:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Fly UA MM 1K, Sleep Hyatt & IHG, Hertzer. 2022 Flyertalk Fantasy Football Champion
The big 5-0-0-0 and like I did after posts 3000, 1000, and 2000; I shall take a break and rest from FT. FT always seems so much better after a break. My post-5000th post resolution is to spend less time in OMNI – we’ll see if I can stay away from that powerful drug.

P.S.: I think the original thread was from 2001 - The 5000 Club
Old Jul 12, 2005, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Congratulations, Ken! Perhaps in your honor the original thread could be merged by a moderator into this one -- to maintain uniformity of naming convention?

See Post #22:
Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
per jfe 5,000-post thread merged with the 5000-post one.

Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, and about 4,165 posts away from qualifying.
OMNI can indeed be addicting. So like everything else, it should be enjoyed in moderation.

In how many FT forums have you posted over 500 posts?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...=445610&page=3
Old Jul 13, 2005, 7:45 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Perhaps in your honor the original thread could be merged by a moderator into this one -- to maintain uniformity of naming convention?
There is plenty of room for additional honors pertaining to milepost club threads needing to be merged together...
Old Jul 31, 2005, 5:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Thanks, everyone, for the fun, fellowship, points, and miles.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 7:29 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Congrats SPN Lifer ^

Is there a Southern Mariana Islands?
Old Jul 31, 2005, 8:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Not officially. If there were, it would consist of the [U.S.] Territory of Guam and its islet of Cocos Island.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 8:36 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Thanks. Someday I hope to visit the islands in that part of the pacific, but its a bit hard to get to.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 9:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Congrats, SPN Lifer! It's nice to have inter-Pacific members on Flyertalk who are over the 5k post count.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.