Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Düsseldorf In Summer - DUS III

Düsseldorf In Summer - DUS III

Old Aug 9, 2003, 11:03 pm

Programs: UA 2MM
Am I the only person having trouble viewing these pictures? Yahoo Photos says "Access Denied"!
Old Aug 9, 2003, 11:29 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Use this link to see Punki's photos and it will work:
Punki's photos

Click on "my photos" and then "DUS".
Old Aug 10, 2003, 12:13 am

Programs: UA 2MM
Thank you everyone who posted their photos: paulusst, mjm, KathyWdrf and Punki. I feel like SkiAdcock - I'm going to have to buy a digital camera.
Old Aug 10, 2003, 5:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Thanks Tom911 -- your link works perfectly. Punki - this link takes you directly to your DUS 2003 and Concorde photos.

And I want to buy that exact model camera. Even I look remotely slim here. Or maybe your diets were contagious?
Old Aug 10, 2003, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I repeat, you DON'T have to buy a digital camera!

Before I got one last year, I used services (mainly Photoworks but also Kodak sometimes) that put your photos on a website when they developed and printed the film. (You can then download the digital photos from the website to your computer if you wish.) Photoworks did this for NO extra fee! I used this method for a couple of years (2000-2002). If you still use a film camera and want to have your photos online, this is the way to do it!

Kathy
Old Aug 11, 2003, 8:06 am
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
Thanks Tom911 and Ozstamps for helping me fix my link. I didn't do anything differently this time, as far as I know, but it worked.

Hey, Ozstamps, isn't Photoshop wonderful. Way easier than dieting and working out.
Old Aug 12, 2003, 4:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Ok, Roll 2 (Sat eve w/ lots of Alt bier) is back from photo finisher.

May I say that kokonutz, ozstamps, wingless & others look especially becoming in their bunny ears!

And mjm has a wicked smile on his face next to the keg

And the earring on Rudi - oh la la.

Then there's the generic hot sweaty crowd shots in the beer hall.

I'll go to the camera place tomorrow & see if there's some way, even though these are developed, to get them posted on the web somehow, along w/ roll 1.

------------------
Sharon
Old Aug 13, 2003, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:

Hey, Ozstamps, isn't Photoshop wonderful. Way easier than dieting and working out. </font>
You mean you RETOUCHED my athletic physique? Oh well: back to Pizzas for me.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.