Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cow Do XV (EZE) - Aug 30 to Sep 02, 2019

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:31 am
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Great News !!! I will update your status on the 1st page attendeesssss list

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
My flights are booked and it's beyond the 24 hour free cancellation period, so this is definitive: I arrive on Tuesday August 27th and depart on Monday September 2nd, of course on DL through ATL.

As usual I plan to stay at the Hyatt, although my suite there is not yet confirmed, so there's a slight chance I could decamp to the boutique hotel for the DO days and nights.

I definitely want to sign up for both wine tastings and all of the dinners. Lunches are to be determined as it can be too much food for me.
Excellent News !!! It will be great to have you on board as co-host once again.... LOL

Originally Posted by FlyingCow
Can confirm I’m in as well

I’ll arrive Friday August 29th early and stay until Sunday September 8th. I’d love to join all activities.
WOOO HOOO !!!!

We are on a confirmation roll !!!!

I will change your status to confirmed... you are +1, correct..??

Originally Posted by soupxxxx
You can add me to the list of confirmed flights and hotel!

soupxxxx

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Jun 17, 2019 at 9:35 am Reason: Merge consecutive posts by same member
Old Jun 17, 2019, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Friendly bump !!
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:43 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
List us as arriving Wed, Aug 28, "departing" Mon, Sept 2. Staying at the Sheraton Convention Center.

We plan to attend all of the events.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:45 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Friendly bump !!
I'm glad to see that you apparently have electrical power this morning.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:46 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
I heard that all of Argentina lost power over the weekend. How did that go? Any status?
Old Jun 17, 2019, 10:50 am

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
CNN is saying that power has been restores to BsAs but not all of Argentina. Uruguay, Paraguay, southern Brazil, and parts of Chile were apparently also dark.
Old Jun 17, 2019, 5:39 pm
Original Poster

No need to worry.... we were without power only for a few hours, everything is back to normal here. Please relax and get back to your Cow Do travel planning....
StartinSanDiego likes this.
Old Jul 5, 2019, 9:33 pm

I'm happy to report that upgrades on my domestic connecting flights have all cleared. The ticket has been reissued and I have good seats on every segment.
Gaucho100K and FlyingCow like this.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 4:36 am
Original Poster

For those already ticketed, please be so kind as to post (or re post if you already did so), the exact date and time or your flight arrival. There is a strong possibility we will be changing the day of Wine Tasting #1 for Friday (instead of Saturday) but since it seems that a lot of folks attending will be arriving early, we may have other schedule options. The Monday tasting event will happen as is customary, so no changes there. Please let me know as soon as convenient.

Thank you very much !!!
Old Jul 8, 2019, 8:01 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Arr: Thursday 29AUG AA 907 at 6:01 am.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 1:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Unfortunately, I was not able to get the days off I needed to make it this year. I hope next year I’ll have better luck!
Old Jul 8, 2019, 3:52 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the update... sorry to hear this, but happy to hear you are considering this DO for 2020.

Cheers,
Alex / Gaucho100K

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Unfortunately, I was not able to get the days off I needed to make it this year. I hope next year I’ll have better luck!
Old Jul 8, 2019, 4:36 pm

Programs: UA 1MM for a while now, AS for a minute, BAEC newly minted Gold
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
For those already ticketed, please be so kind as to post (or re post if you already did so), the exact date and time or your flight arrival. There is a strong possibility we will be changing the day of Wine Tasting #1 for Friday (instead of Saturday) but since it seems that a lot of folks attending will be arriving early, we may have other schedule options. The Monday tasting event will happen as is customary, so no changes there. Please let me know as soon as convenient.

Thank you very much !!!
Gaucho100K,
My flight will arrive EZE Thursday 0950 29 AUG 2019.
V/r,
-Cyborg
Old Jul 9, 2019, 11:03 pm

Programs: FB Platinum
Arriving in EZE Fri 30/08 06:00 KL701
Old Jul 14, 2019, 11:52 am

My preference would be to taste wine on *both* Friday and Saturday, as well as Monday.

I arrive into EZE at 9:20 am on Tuesday August 27th, DL 101. Departure is DL 110 at 8:15 pm on Monday September 2nd. Both are ATL connections (of course).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.