2000 post club! [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2000 post club! [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2014, 2:53 pm

Programs: UA
is there a 150 post club somewhere for those who've been signed up for awhile?

We'll call it "Club Lurker with Nothing Interesting to Say"
Old Jan 27, 2014, 10:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by goodeats21
Took me almost 4 years to get here, but holy cow...2000 posts.

I am really grateful for the FlyerTalk community. I have met many great souls, and the experiences I have gained while traveling the world (in First for a good portion of it ) have really changed my life for the better.

^
Congratulations! Let keep it up the good work.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 4:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Oops, sorry, forgot to time post #2000 correctly.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 5:13 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Maluku_Flyer
Oops, sorry, forgot to time post #2000 correctly.
The important thing is you're here and this forum, as well as Flyertalk, is better because of it. Welcome ^
Old Dec 30, 2014, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA/HH/Marriott Gold
Well, it took me almost 10 years, but hey, at least I got a husband out of it. (Who, of course, is the one who reminded me to make my 2000th post here.)
Old Dec 30, 2014, 6:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Calcifer
Well, it took me almost 10 years, but hey, at least I got a husband out of it.
Welcome, Calcifer!
Old Dec 30, 2014, 9:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
Welcome, Calcifer!
Where's that "Like" button...

Congrats!
Old Dec 31, 2014, 4:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Calcifer
Well, it took me almost 10 years, but hey, at least I got a husband out of it. (Who, of course, is the one who reminded me to make my 2000th post here.)
Welcome indeed! You may only have 2,000 posts but I've seen some very high quality ones from you. Good to have you here.
Old Jul 31, 2015, 10:54 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Wow! it has been quite the journey! Thanks to all the Flyertalk members, whom have assited me, and provided me, with the information to become a savvy and educated traveler. Its been a most certainly fun road (flightpath) I am looking forward to contributing to the next 1000. Thanks again to all! Safe Travels
Old Aug 2, 2015, 12:40 am

Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Wow! it has been quite the journey! Thanks to all the Flyertalk members, whom have assited me, and provided me, with the information to become a savvy and educated traveler. Its been a most certainly fun road (flightpath) I am looking forward to contributing to the next 1000. Thanks again to all! Safe Travels
A big welcome to you, we are very glad to have you and I'll see you at 3,000! ^
Old Aug 7, 2015, 12:05 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
I've just crossed the 2,000 post milestone, and wanted to thank all those who have passed along advice and insight since I joined FT in 2012. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to make the most of United Airlines' post-merger evolution. In fact, it was the merger that prompted me to begin reading Flyertalk. I had a sense that I would gain a lot out of learning from the elite among frequent fliers, and I certainly have.
Old Aug 8, 2015, 4:18 am

Originally Posted by transportprof
I've just crossed the 2,000 post milestone, and wanted to thank all those who have passed along advice and insight since I joined FT in 2012. I spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to make the most of United Airlines' post-merger evolution. In fact, it was the merger that prompted me to begin reading Flyertalk. I had a sense that I would gain a lot out of learning from the elite among frequent fliers, and I certainly have.
Hey congratulations! That's a really good post and you're more than welcome for all the help.
Old May 6, 2016, 6:14 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
On this, my 2000th post on FlyerTalk, thanks for all of the time and contributions from its Members, Moderators, Community Director, and anyone else who has made it what it is. I'm privileged to have electronically gotten to know you and to give back myself. Here's to 2000 more, hopefully taking a little less than 15 years to get them!

Adam / lo2e
Old May 6, 2016, 6:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH SEN, EK ex-Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by lo2e
On this, my 2000th post on FlyerTalk, thanks for all of the time and contributions from its Members, Moderators, Community Director, and anyone else who has made it what it is. I'm privileged to have electronically gotten to know you and to give back myself. Here's to 2000 more, hopefully taking a little less than 15 years to get them!

Adam / lo2e
One thing's for sure. A blabbermouth you aren't - at roughly two posts per week.

Welcome to the club.
Old May 6, 2016, 8:09 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by lo2e

Adam / lo2e
Congratulations! Nicely Done to place #2000 here.. Safe Travels and to many more posts..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.