Wiki Posts
Search

"The Core" - Free Advanced Screening Passes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2003, 1:42 am
Suspended
Original Poster

"The Core" - Free Advanced Screening Passes

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but...

I have advanced screening passes to see "The Core" (Hilary Swank) on Wednesday, March 19th at 7:00 p.m. at AMC Parkway Pointe on 3101 Cobb Parkway (ATLANTA - close to I-75N and 285). Email me for more details if you want to see this movie about 10 days before it comes out to the general public.

I am not seeking anything in exchange - think of this as "FT night at the movies".

THE CORE
Stars: Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank, Delroy Lindo, Stanley Tucci, D.J. Qualls, Tchéky Karyo, Richard Jenkins, Bruce Greenwood, Alfre Woodard

Geophysicist Dr. Josh Keyes (Aaron Eckhart) discovers that an unknown force has caused the earth's inner core to stop rotating, rapidly deteriorating the planet's magnetic field and causing our atmosphere to literally come apart at the seams. To resolve the crisis, Keyes and a team of gifted scientists journey into the earth in a subterranean craft piloted by "terranauts" (Hilary Swank and Bruce Greenwood) on a mission to detonate a device that will reactivate the core. www.thecoremovie.com

Old Mar 19, 2003, 8:22 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Priceline, AirBnB
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by johnfpage:
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but...

I have advanced screening passes to see "The Core" (Hilary Swank) on Wednesday, March 19th at 7:00 p.m. at AMC Parkway Pointe on 3101 Cobb Parkway (ATLANTA - close to I-75N and 285). Email me for more details if you want to see this movie about 10 days before it comes out to the general public.

I am not seeking anything in exchange - think of this as "FT night at the movies".

THE CORE
Stars: Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank, Delroy Lindo, Stanley Tucci, D.J. Qualls, Tchéky Karyo, Richard Jenkins, Bruce Greenwood, Alfre Woodard

Geophysicist Dr. Josh Keyes (Aaron Eckhart) discovers that an unknown force has caused the earth's inner core to stop rotating, rapidly deteriorating the planet's magnetic field and causing our atmosphere to literally come apart at the seams. To resolve the crisis, Keyes and a team of gifted scientists journey into the earth in a subterranean craft piloted by "terranauts" (Hilary Swank and Bruce Greenwood) on a mission to detonate a device that will reactivate the core. www.thecoremovie.com

</font>
and if this is like all the offers I get for this type of thing - you are NOT guaranteed a seat, as they give out way more passes than the theatre can accomodate.

Old Mar 19, 2003, 9:25 am
Founder of FlyerTalk

Not in Atlanta then but the offer is very gracious. Saw the mention of the movie in Premiere and it looks fairly good. Thanks johnfpage.
Old Mar 19, 2003, 10:41 am
Suspended
Original Poster

squeakr - I have attended almost every movie screeening for 4.5 years and have the system down pat. Show up 45 minutes early, no problem. The only movie I have not been able to get into was "Ocean's Eleven". I would not invite people if I was not confident of the system.
Old Mar 22, 2003, 9:41 am

Programs: AA, Starwood, Hyatt, Starbucks Gold
Thanks for posting this thread. I too get passes all the time, for all different kinds of movies i.e. weird, artsy, popular, but never have gone because they are for LA and I live in OC. Now that I know I can post here, and that all I need to do is show up at least 45 min early, maybe some FTers who want to go with may inspire me to travel all the way to LA for one of these flicks. My last invites were for:

March 14 - Dreamcatcher
March 19 - Spun
Old Mar 22, 2003, 9:44 am
Suspended
Original Poster

lisamcgu: I have been going to these for many years in Tampa/Atlanta. Email me for tips on attending and hints on how to get free invites to 80% of the movies out today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.