SFO 9/1 FULL DAY

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2002, 6:20 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
SFO 9/1 FULL DAY

I will be heading into SFO for the first time ever:
AA 1277 DFW-SFO 9/1 Sunday arrival 12:42 P.M.
departure for HK and BKK
CX 873 at 1:30 A.M. 9/2
I would love to see SFO and have 13 hours to kill..any ideas on what to do..see? lunch anybody?

------------------
MRKEY

[This message has been edited by MRKEY (edited 08-28-2002).]
Old Aug 28, 2002, 7:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I will be in town and would be up for lunch and/or touring....Let me think about it!

Your flight schedule is a little confusing. Are you actually leaving early morning on 9/2 (rather than 9/3 as posted)?

Kathy
Old Aug 28, 2002, 10:18 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
Hi Kathy! My flight AA # 1277 arrives 12:42 P.M. on Sunday 9/01

CX # 713 flight departs Monday 9/02 !:30 A.M.
Lunch/touring sounds great!

------------------
MRKEY

[This message has been edited by MRKEY (edited 08-28-2002).]
Old Aug 28, 2002, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MRKEY:
Hi Kathy! My flight AA # 1277 arrives 12:42 P.M. on Sunday 9/01 and my CX # 713 flight departs Monday 9/02 !:30 A.M.
So lunch and/or sightseeing would be great, and believe it or not I have never made it to SFO. I hear its a wonderful city! How is the Admirals Club SFO ? Flagship Lounge?
</font>
Yes, it is a wonderful city (and don't accept all of the bashing that occurs over on FT Travel!). And no need to say "believe it or not" -- I understand! My own first "real" trip to Chicago is coming up soon.

I've never been in either of those lounges at SFO! I fly UA mainly, and Economy most of the time; just a "lowly Premier" and too cheap to buy an RCC membership. I'm not a "lounge lizard" like a lot of others on FT!

I'll be in touch again within the next 24 hours or so. Meanwhile, let's see if anyone else here wants to join in.

Kathy

Old Aug 29, 2002, 2:05 am

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
No Flagship Lounge at SFO. The AC is small, but ok. There are 2 internet terminals: one in the AC and one the biz center across the hall. CX uses a shared lounge in the intl terminal.

Wish I was in town to meet you this weekend; I've only had 1 weekend in town for the past 6 weeks. Hope you have a good time in the city.

[quote]<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by KathyWdrf:
[b]
Originally posted by MRKEY:
Hi Kathy! My flight AA # 1277 arrives 12:42 P.M. on Sunday 9/01 and my CX # 713 flight departs Monday 9/02 !:30 A.M.
So lunch and/or sightseeing would be great, and believe it or not I have never made it to SFO. I hear its a wonderful city! How is the Admirals Club SFO ? Flagship Lounge?
</font>

------------------
Come to the City by the Bay for the Do by the Bay 9/13-9/15.
Old Aug 30, 2002, 12:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

MRKEY, you've got mail.

Kathy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.