Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2018, 7:26 am

Programs: LTP, PP
A huge thank you to Mr. Spartacus for a wonderful assortment of Nebraska books & goodies, a great fun outfit for the boy and always much needed memory sticks. Contrats to your pending seventh! I got tired to waiting for my own so I decided to make them myself... Much enjoyed, great effort, it was received just in time, sorry for the delay, thanks again!

Old Dec 27, 2018, 1:41 pm

Programs: AA, Amex, HH, MP
Alright tiss that time, vacation is done, got everything in order and what another wonderful year full of fun, happeniss and joy. Want to give a big thanks to my secret santas for everything you got me and doing what you do!

From Miss Chili, I hope I said that right but I imagine its wrong and I will feel silly for it! Thanks a bunch, socks were great

I also got a $25 amazon gift card from Shon Sim, love cold case files, the book was a great read
Old Dec 27, 2018, 3:03 pm

Received a hanging wash bag from a mystery secret santa loaded with accessories for the road. Especially liked the drysacks which are always handy and the Canadian themed luggage straps and tags!

Next gift was from Sc_Ghosto who did his research about my hobbies and interests. Each gift was matched to something I mentioned when signing up for the exchange this year. I got the packages one at a time from Amazon, so decided to hold off posting until everything arrived. Thanks so much for the ski wax, SD card, lens cleaning kit,micro travel blanket, and festive greeting card!

Old Dec 28, 2018, 9:16 am

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Packages have been picked up and taken home. Will be opening in a few hours.

So excited!
Old Dec 28, 2018, 9:41 am

Programs: UA 1K, TK E+, AS MVPG, SPG&Marriott Plat, HHD, Hertz PC
Just received a 6th package... No name, or FT handle. I hope it's an FT'er

A Man Apron and a Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone

Last edited by mdbe; Dec 28, 2018 at 9:42 am Reason: forgot to add the picture
Old Dec 28, 2018, 10:45 am

Programs: AA Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, AS 75k
Originally Posted by jkyllonen
What's the name of the NW Coast book? I'm on the hunt for one. Thx
jkyllonen, the book is called "By the Shore: Explore the Pacific Northwest Coast Like a Local"
jkyllonen likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:05 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by mdbe
Just received a 6th package... No name, or FT handle. I hope it's an FT'er

A Man Apron and a Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone
Lol how many Secret santas did you sign up for 😁😁
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:31 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by kauppias
Lol how many Secret santas did you sign up for 😁😁
If they are anything like me, I signed up for 4. My package count is at 6 (3 of which I'll receive on Sunday).
Old Dec 28, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by kipper
If they are anything like me, I signed up for 4. My package count is at 6 (3 of which I'll receive on Sunday).
👍 I was thinking next year I will schedule my MRs around December to allow more more participation 😂 this is a fub hobby, though being internationally located (outside the USA that is) I usually get consolidated packages, this year extra consolidated 😁😁 last year I was assigned a make up santa 😂 expecting the packages is half the fun
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 1:00 pm

Programs: *G, VS Silver, HH Diamond
Gifts from one Secret Santa (I think it's just one?)

Super happy! In-tumbler loose leaf tea brewer - l have a bunch of loose leaf tea that I've not been drinking because my tea strainer is... somewhere in a storage unit in either Denmark, Sweden, England, or Florida.

A box of tea ^.^ yaaaaay

And - the best thing ever - that was worn immediately - and promptly laughed at by Le Boyfriend- a unicorn onesie. He says l should wear it to his birthday party on NYE. Holidays are special for us because of when his falls (31/12) and mine falls (25/12).

Thanks a million!

FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2018, 1:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by kauppias
👍 I was thinking next year I will schedule my MRs around December to allow more more participation 😂 this is a fub hobby, though being internationally located (outside the USA that is) I usually get consolidated packages, this year extra consolidated 😁😁 last year I was assigned a make up santa 😂 expecting the packages is half the fun
LOL, plan your MRs so you can ship gifts going to the US from the US.
Originally Posted by AStarr
Gifts from one Secret Santa (I think it's just one?)

Super happy! In-tumbler loose leaf tea brewer - l have a bunch of loose leaf tea that I've not been drinking because my tea strainer is... somewhere in a storage unit in either Denmark, Sweden, England, or Florida.

A box of tea ^.^ yaaaaay

And - the best thing ever - that was worn immediately - and promptly laughed at by Le Boyfriend- a unicorn onesie. He says l should wear it to his birthday party on NYE. Holidays are special for us because of when his falls (31/12) and mine falls (25/12).

Thanks a million!

I love it!!!
Old Dec 28, 2018, 7:15 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
Thank you Elizabeth Harris for the Italian themed pasta making gift pack! Italian is my favorite food and I can't wait to try making pasta. Love the recipe book and the author makes it look so easy! The pasta dryer and the gnocchi board will get a workout over the next month when I'm on vacation. Happy New Year!

https://imageshack.com/a/img922/4

961/SrOobB.jpg
Old Dec 28, 2018, 11:16 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
Received 3 separate packages from MissChele who sent individually wrapped presents for which I thank you very much...the canning book has some incredible recipes that I've never come across and I will be making some of them during the summer harvest. You couldn't have given a better gift to me than the gardeners hand cream, soap and cuticle fixer from Crabtree & Evelyn as my nails are retched in the spring/summer months from all the gardening I do. Can't wait to try the spices and Bourbon balls from Kentucky that you sent along. Thank again!
https://imageshack.com/a/img921/7487/fTbfXl.jpg

https://imageshack.com/a/img921/1133/jhgN4N.jpg
Old Dec 29, 2018, 8:38 am

Programs: Southwest, Delta, Hyatt & IHG
I want to report the Secret Santa gifts I believe we have received this year.

My daughter has received several marvel character activity books and figurines from family, friends and Secret Santas, I start to get confused, where she has received from gifts from. She loves marvel characters, particularly Batman and Spiderman.

Secret Santa gifts from 1st Secret Santa, I believe: I received SW gift card, set of poinsettia earrings, Paris cutouts for my daughter, Green goblin/Hoboglobin action figure for my daughter, and Off the beaten path Tennessee travel book.

Secret Santa gifts from 2nd Secret Santa, I believe: Pacific Northwest travel book, Marvel activity/coloring book for my daughter, and Spiderman lego car for my daughter.

My daughter and I have enjoyed all of our gifts. Thank you so much, Secret Santas.

We look forward to participating every year and look forward to see what gifts are received.

We hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy & Restful New Year to you and yours,
Sandra
(sandratravels)
Old Dec 29, 2018, 9:37 am

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
My giftee is not a regular FT'er so it's agony waiting to see if he got the last get that was delivered just prior to Christmas. I know he got the others and posted here but I'm vain and love the reaction of the people who receive my gifts. I keep coming back here to see if he's posted and not yet. It's agony!
AStarr likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.