Reload this Page >

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2018, 12:25 pm

Programs: UA Premier Gold, AA Platinum (but I also just pay for upgrades if I want them)
Got my first gift from HWGeeks - a very nice painting!

Thanks!
Old Nov 15, 2018, 1:23 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
Originally Posted by ckidder331
Got my first gift from HWGeeks - a very nice painting!

Thanks!
I really do hope you like it. You said you were an avid swimmer so I thought you might enjoy it.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 1:20 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
One of my "giftees" has given me very little to work with! Frustrating!
kirkwoodj and FlyingCow like this.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Sorry for the delay! I received my gifts the other day and am thrilled! Kcups, a Kcup drip mug (who knew they existed), a travel accessory kit (always wanted a luggage scale), and a rawhide chew for my dogs! Thank you Secret Santa -- and great wrapping job.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 5:57 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
Originally Posted by weather
One of my "giftees" has given me very little to work with! Frustrating!
They just want to make you work! lol
Old Nov 19, 2018, 5:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
If anyone is interested in a pets Santa exchange: 2018 FT Santa Paws Exchange
tcl likes this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 1:01 pm

Programs: BA Silver, UA, DL Gold, HH Gold
My first gift (out of 3) has arrived, and I’m very grateful. Raijin, you obviously put a lot of thought into this gift.

I’m looking forward to enjoying the drinks and treats. The books is making me want to go to Berlin soon. The amenity kit has joined my collection.

Thank you!

Gift from Raijin
bergamini and Raijin like this.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 11:08 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
I've received 2 packages from MissChele and although tempted I'm putting them away until Christmas. Thank you Miss Chele and I will report back after Christmas.
CDTraveler and MissChele like this.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: Former AA EXP, DL PM, BAEC Bronze, SPG GOLD, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Received my first package while out travelling. It will go under the tree (when that gets put up) until Christmas..... Thank you Cary, NC Secret Santa
Redhead likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:17 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Santa shopping is almost done, and now I’m waiting on the last gifts to arrive so I can wrap, re-pack and send them on their way to my Santees.

It’s always lovely to see fellow FlyerTalkers posting about their gifts - and @kipper complaining when she is not able to open them beforehand!
Old Nov 21, 2018, 9:27 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by FlyingCow
Santa shopping is almost done, and now I’m waiting on the last gifts to arrive so I can wrap, re-pack and send them on their way to my Santees.

It’s always lovely to see fellow FlyerTalkers posting about their gifts - and @kipper complaining when she is not able to open them beforehand!
LOL, it's not horrible when the gifts are sent to my alternate address, as I usually don't even know they are there.
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Nov 21, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: BA Gold / OW Emerald
Apologies to my Santa, as I got caught in some vacations and a decent amount of work lately... and thus am a little late in posting.

I got a travel organizer and a scratch map, and that's two things I'll definitely be able to make use of, so I'm happy.

Old Nov 21, 2018, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I am all signed up (I think - sent the PM and tried to follow instructions!) I thought about secret santa yesterday after not playing for a couple of years, and thought ah, I bet I am too late, so I am delighted to make it in under the wire! Looking forward to seeing who I get to buy for, and hoping I can find something they will love!
Old Nov 21, 2018, 8:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Received my first gift today. Nice card from MICP3208 along with a bunch of wrapped gifts. Since Santa wrapped the gifts I will wait until I leave on my trip just before Christmas before opening them. I can't wait to see what's in them
Old Nov 22, 2018, 3:22 am

Sent the first part of my gift - then realised that I forgot to include the note. Opps. Hopefully, the giftee will figure it out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.