Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Secret Santa 2018 Official Thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 7, 2018, 8:08 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, Marriot Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Redhead
Got a very cool green Kava shoulder sling and a Jane Goodall book for my daughter. FT is wonky today and keeps giving me errors. Will try to post pictures later
Attached Images   
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2018, 9:26 am

Programs: Lifetime Silver Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by steveman518
Received a package with a new disc, sticker, carry-on liquids bag and tea! Thank you!

Santa hopes that you enjoy the tea!
Old Dec 7, 2018, 10:22 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
Received a Secret Santa box from @mdbe ! Have been traveling, but will post items and proper pics this weekend. Took a peek and love the curation!! Thank you!!
Old Dec 7, 2018, 4:32 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Thanks for the replies! For some reason, I was sure there was a specific format for sending the PM's about sent/received Santa gifts. I feel better now. Thanks!!
Old Dec 7, 2018, 6:59 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan,Delta Skymiles, Avion
I think you are referring to Wharvey's first post on page 1 where he asks for answers to specific questions.
Old Dec 8, 2018, 2:12 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Received a box today that included a book about coffee, toys for the dogs, kitchen towels, and a chorreador. I'll post photos later, but the chorreador has already been christened. Somehow, Mr. Kipper convinced me that he should have the first cup from it. Not sure how he managed that one! Thank you, Santa!
Old Dec 8, 2018, 11:57 pm

Programs: AA; Delta GM
Okay, I could not wait any longer. I opened my gifts, and I love everything. Thank you to both of my Secret Santas!!!

Look at the bath goodies and chocolate goodness! :-)

The succulents have new homes already! :-)
Old Dec 9, 2018, 11:58 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Gold Amb.
Hi, sorry i have been bad with my updates.
I have now received 2 of my presents.
I will be opening them on Christmas day and will update pictures once open.
Many thanks Santa.
Old Dec 9, 2018, 11:43 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
On Friday, I received a package in the mail. Inside, was an Air Fryer! While I was excitedly setting up the air fryer, the doorbell rang. I opened my door to find two more packages. This one was from the same secret santa that sent me the Keurig coffee maker. Inside were a card, two chocolate pops, a now-discontinued FlyerTalk bag tag, and two boxes of K-cups! Thank you so much!

The second package was from MissChele, who had already sent me a cocktail shaker. Inside was a Bourbon spice and seasoning set, and a box of Woodford Reserve chocolates! Thank you! The chocolates were delicious!

I'd like to thank all three of my secret santas for all of the wonderful gifts!
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:14 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by diburning;30517

The second package was from MissChele, who had already sent me a cocktail shaker. Inside was a Bourbon spice and seasoning set, and a box of Woodford Reserve chocolates! Thank you! The chocolates were delicious!

[img
https://i.postimg.cc/CxQyqpK8/IMG-0659.jpg[/img]

Hope you can make something tasty with the air fryer and spices - then you can have dessert and an after dinner drink!
Old Dec 10, 2018, 8:18 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by diburning
On Friday, I received a package in the mail. Inside, was an Air Fryer! While I was excitedly setting up the air fryer, the doorbell rang. I opened my door to find two more packages. This one was from the same secret santa that sent me the Keurig coffee maker. Inside were a card, two chocolate pops, a now-discontinued FlyerTalk bag tag, and two boxes of K-cups! Thank you so much!

Ive been contemplating a airfryer let us know how it works
Old Dec 10, 2018, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA GS 2.6MM & Lifetime UC, Qantas Platinum, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum, HawaiianMiles
Got a bunch of random goodies today, guessing from SS, including a spice grinder, solar-powered light display, BP cuff, door draft stopper, and a bottle poo-pourri toilet anti-stink!
Old Dec 10, 2018, 9:34 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by kauppias
Ive been contemplating a airfryer let us know how it works
It works great! Just picture a convection toaster oven, but in the footprint of a 5-gallon bucket
kauppias likes this.
Old Dec 11, 2018, 2:41 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
I am out of town but UPS let me know they delivered a package for me. I didn't order anything and it says from Mr. Bonsai. So I suspect a Secret Santa gift. I can't wait till I get home tomorrow to open it!
Old Dec 11, 2018, 2:56 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
Well since it said Mr. Bonsai I asked my mom to open it and she did. It's a bonsai tree!!! I use to have one, but it died because I overwatered it. At least I think that is why it died. But this one seems to have come with an indicator and instructions. So hopefully it will live.

The card doesn't say who my secret santa was, but thank you! I really like it and will take really good care of it!

As I write this my mom just text me, don't let this one die!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.