Wiki Posts
Search

Official Election Results: TalkBoard

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:14 pm
Founder of FlyerTalk
Original Poster

Official Election Results: TalkBoard

Thanks to all those members who took time to cast their ballots for candidates in the recent TalkBoard elections. May I introduce to you the inaugural TalkBoard members:

BlondeBomber
chexfan
cigarman
dhammer53
Tolarian Wind
Goldlust
Punki (appointed)
svpii (appointed)
Rudi (appointed)
Dorian (appointed)

Congratulations to all.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:17 pm

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Congrats and welcome to the new members.

Dorian
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:22 pm

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
Congratulations to all! I'm looking forward to working with you..
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:23 pm

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
I'd like to thank everyone who voted. Congratulations, TolarianWind,Dhammer53,Chexfan, and Blondbomer on your election. I look foward to serving with you.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:24 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
Cigarman: Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Yet no longer Emperor Mirus Magnus Maior Maximus Fumo Caelestis, now just a lowly member of the Senate....

My most hearty condolences to you all!
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:27 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Congrat's to ALL!
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Congrat's folks, make us proud, bring back roll-eyes and get us all upgrades.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Congratulations to all.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:37 pm
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Congrats to all the elected reps.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:38 pm

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:
Congratulations, Tolarian Wind, Dhammer53, Chexfan, and BlondeBomber on your election.</font>
Man, the premiere hasn't even aired and someone has already been voted off the island. This is going to be a great season of Survivor!
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum

Congratulations to all members of the new TalkBoard! I am looking forward to working with you all to make FlyerTalk an even more exiting place for our global community.

Let me also add that I did not expect to be elected but now that I am I will treat this as a professional responsibility and thus I invite anyone here who would like to bring a subject forward to simply contact me and I will do my best to satisfy you.

This invitation is to all members of our Community, regardless of what discussion you may have had with me in the past I will treat any request for attention with equal care and scrutiny and not take into account what differences we may have had on a personal level.

Hope this explains my sincere intent to serve our community and all its members the best and most open way possible.

Goldlust
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: British Airways Gold (oneWorld Emerald), Starwood Preferred Guest Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by markbach:
Man, the premiere hasn't even aired and someone has already been voted off the island. This is going to be a great season of Survivor! </font>
Well, I guess cigarman thought I was a sure bet so no congratulations was needed for me

I thank him for the confidence.
Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:45 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

It seems that you may have accidentally forgot Goldlust among your list of newly elected representatives, cigarman!

Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:51 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by doc:
It seems that you may have accidentally forgot Goldlust among your list of newly elected representatives, cigarman!
</font>
Which IMHO is really, really un-nice.

Goldlust, I would like to extend a hearty and sincere congratulations. -jon

Old Oct 11, 2001, 1:54 pm
geo1004

Sweet!

Let the puppetteering begin!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.