Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing FTers Who Haven't Posted In 4 Days

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2001, 4:12 am
Original Poster

Missing FTers Who Haven't Posted In 4 Days

I have been going to each board and using the search tool to find when some FTers had last posted. Two regular FTers (with ties to MA) who haven't posted in about a week are Jon Toner and Gwendolynaoife; I hope they are OK. I will list more FTers who I haven't seen posting in awhile.
Old Sep 14, 2001, 6:38 am

Did you think to email them to see if they reply?
Old Sep 14, 2001, 6:59 am

I believe Jon Toner headed for ORD on the Sunday before the incident, and he may be stranded there. Anyone have any better info?
Old Sep 14, 2001, 11:15 pm

I am safe and sound. I was stranded in ORD on Tuesday AM. I rented a car and drove to STL to the customer site.

Rather than adding to the throng on Friday evening, I am currently driving home to Mass. from STL. I am writing this from my hotel outside Dayton, OH. I'm up tomorrow at dawn for the 15 hour drive home.

Thanks for your concern.

------------------
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own."
Old Sep 14, 2001, 11:49 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Jon,

Glad you're okay!

------------------
danville 1K

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.