Reload this Page >

How about meeting in SAN?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How about meeting in SAN?

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2001, 5:30 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
Decided to burn up some SkyMiles...

JUL20 waitlisted MUC-SAN
JUL23 confirmed SAN-MUC

If the inbound segment clears, I'll be there.
Old May 22, 2001, 7:56 am
Community Director Emerita

Terrific news! Welcome - our first transatlantic attendee (since RichardMel sadly had to cancel). Fingers crossed that your flight clears.
Old May 23, 2001, 1:22 am

Programs: LH HON, DL FO/MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Accor Lifetime Platinum, Sixt Diamond
The flight JFK-SAN cleared within one day... so it's down to the MUC-JFK flight. Let's hope this one clears as well...
Old May 23, 2001, 12:06 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, IHG Spire, HH Gold
Count me in as a confirmed attendee. San Diego is one of my favorite places.

Also, I just got the same $60 rate on Priceline at the Sheraton San Diego Harbor as markbach!
Old May 23, 2001, 12:09 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold, IHG Spire, HH Gold
Count me in as a confirmed attendee. San Diego is one of my favorite places.

Also, I just got the same $60 rate on Priceline at the Sheraton San Diego Harbor as markbach!
Old May 23, 2001, 9:01 pm

Put me down as a maybe.

I may be out of town...

drewman
Old May 24, 2001, 5:58 pm

Dup post. Sorry....

AtlMan

[This message has been edited by AtlMan (edited 05-25-2001).]
Old May 24, 2001, 6:00 pm

Got Friday night accommodations nailed down at the Marriott Marina property @ $59. Still looking for a bargain for Saturday, however. Something will open up, I'm sure. Looking forward to this weekend getaway/meeting.

Actually, I have two rooms reserved for that 1st night. Only need one, but thought there may be a fellow FTer out there who could use a $59 room for the Friday night. Will attempt to do the same for Saturday, though perhaps at a different property. Anybody interested? Let me know via e-mail.

AtlMan
Old May 26, 2001, 11:17 am
Original Member

Location: Tucson, Southern Arizona, North America, Western Hemisphere, The Earth, a small planet in the solar system. Previously OnePass Infinite Platinum Elite, now over entitled 1K
I just booked the Markbach/Priceline $60 Sheraton for Friday/Saturday nights. We're going to drive rather then risk another America West misadventure.
Old May 30, 2001, 10:18 am
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points
My wife and I are tryine to make it, since my sister-in-law just moved there we have a nice free place to stay. I was wondering what the kids policy was for the airport tours?

I look forward to meeting everyone.

Josh
Old May 30, 2001, 11:10 am

Hi, sounds like fun. Any baseball games that weekend? Just met a bunch of FT'ers that live in JAPAN, on my recent trip there, and it made the whole trip worthwhile. I am new to the West coast, and would love meeting other travel nuts. I will mark my calendar, and should be able to confirm by the end of June. If anyone ever comes to LAS VEGAS, let me know. Mike
Old May 30, 2001, 11:41 am

Programs: DL-MM/FC/FO AA-EXP/MM Starwood-Platinum Marriott-Platinum Hilton-Gold Hyatt-Diamond
Count me in.

TW
Old May 30, 2001, 12:13 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally posted by VEGAS GUY:
Any baseball games that weekend?
The San Diego Padres have two home games that weekend. On Friday, July 19, they play Arizona at 2pm. On Sunday, July 22, they play Milwaukee at 2pm.

The Padre web site is at www.padres.com

Old May 30, 2001, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hilton, Marriott
JSM,

Hope you can join us! Minimum age for airport tour (Friday afternoon) is 7 years. Although I've not heard precisely, I'm thinking the same age minimum will apply for the control tower tour (Saturday morning).
Old May 30, 2001, 5:31 pm

Captain Mike,

By your account, how many have confirmed their attendance for the get together? Just curious.

AtlMan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.