Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best seats coach/bus AA/762

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2001, 1:56 pm
Original Poster

Best seats coach/bus AA/762

I know this has been discussed before in others threads but I'm not sure if there ever was a definative answer.I have to go from LAX -IAD. I will be using milage to get the ticket. What is the best seat in coach? What about business? I have travelled dozens of times in bus& 1st but not in the past 2 years on AA. Did they remove any seats in business?
Thanks everyone for your help.
Old Apr 18, 2001, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TalkBoard: We discuss / ad nauseum things that mean / so very little
Hi, I can't answer your question, but if you post it in the American Airlines forum, you will reach the experts a bit more easily.

Cheers,
FewMiles..
Old Apr 18, 2001, 5:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP 4MM
Originally posted by pug007:

I know this has been discussed before in others threads but I'm not sure if there ever was a definative answer.I have to go from LAX -IAD. I will be using milage to get the ticket. What is the best seat in coach? What about business? I have travelled dozens of times in bus& 1st but not in the past 2 years on AA. Did they remove any seats in business?
Thanks everyone for your help.
You should always look in the AA forum.

Here is some info that might help you out. The 767-200 that you will fly will probably be a domestic 767-200. These planes have the older seat pitch in business. The coach section should have More Room Throughout Coach.

If you're in coach, you will have just enough space where you won't feel that cramped. MRTC has made a difference to a lot of travellers. If you can get the exit row, go for it. The best seats would be either 20A or 20B. 20H & 20J have a bulkhead in front of them which can steal some room.

The business seats are the old style with 50" pitch. I like the seats on the intl models which have upgraded controls. One of the perks is an extendable leg rest. If you're in business, stay away from the front row 7 which has the bulkhead.

If I was using miles and had a choice, I would leave from DCA and connect through JFK. JFK has intl 767's doing the transcontinental flights to LAX and SFO. But then again, you would have to fly Eagle into JFK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.