Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

I've spent 20 years on FlyerTalk

I've spent 20 years on FlyerTalk

Old Jan 6, 20, 5:16 pm

Programs: NW Gold, '06. Good times.
I have a few years yet until I hit 20 but it's certainly flown by. My thanks to the veterans who made FT such a welcoming place that it's become one of my go-to places on the Internet, no matter where I am.
dhammer53 and FlyerEC like this.
Old Jan 10, 20, 3:22 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors, Practical Travel Safety Issues & San Francisco

Programs: UA, Hilton, Starwood, Priceline
This thread reminded me itís 19 years for me this month

The time has literally flown by Ė I would not of guessed itís been that long at all. Thanks for all the friendships and communication and help I received over these many years. I originally joined flyer talk because I was totally afraid of flying Ė I hadnít flown except by necessity for several years before I joined. So my vacations were limited to places I could go by train car boat etc. Now Iíve been literally all over the world without fear!
tcook052, work2fly and FlyerEC like this.
Old May 22, 20, 10:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Air Canada Aeroplan, Canada & Manufactured Spending

Almost missed my 18th FT anniversary this month. Hard to believe it's been this long and I truly value the dozens of friendships I've made over the years.

The COVID-19 pandemic has put me and the planet through the ringer the past few months but FT has been an outlet to share the pain, laughter and hope so one constant in an ever-changing world.
DELee likes this.
Old May 23, 20, 9:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Originally Posted by tcook052 View Post
Almost missed my 18th FT anniversary this month. Hard to believe it's been this long and I truly value the dozens of friendships I've made over the years.

The COVID-19 pandemic has put me and the planet through the ringer the past few months but FT has been an outlet to share the pain, laughter and hope so one constant in an ever-changing world.
Isn't there some thread for 18 year FTers? This thread keeps getting polluted by those gloating about their "less than 20 years' tenure" on FT. Such newbies!
restlessinRNO likes this.
Old May 23, 20, 7:57 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend and Moderator: Air Canada Aeroplan, Canada & Manufactured Spending

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K View Post
Isn't there some thread for 18 year FTers? This thread keeps getting polluted by those gloating about their "less than 20 years' tenure" on FT. Such newbies!
Well, most of the FTers I've met in person I like.

I'll diarize to return in 2-years to update this thread on my august inclusion into the 20-year FT member club.
Eastbay1K likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: