Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Old Sep 3, 2018, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Hopefully I won't be late to wine tasting. Having espessso 5 min walk away. Just trying to figure out how to pay then I'll be back at the hotel
Old Sep 3, 2018, 8:22 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Marriott Titanium
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Wine Tasting. Not feeling that great. Will be at lunch
Old Sep 3, 2018, 3:28 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I'm waving goodbye from the AR/Skyteam lounge. It was great seeing friends old and new! Wishing you all safe departure travels, wherever you may be headed next!
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 4:04 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Very happy to have been able to meet you at Lunch !!! Hope you had a good time in EZE and it would be great to have you back sometime soon... please make sure to give me advance notice and we can plan on getting together and sampling some Malbec !!

Safe travels !!!

Originally Posted by SEA777GUY
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the Wine Tasting. Not feeling that great. Will be at lunch
Old Sep 3, 2018, 4:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Departure.......

ROFLMAO

Originally Posted by Zorak
I'm waving goodbye from the AR/Skyteam lounge. It was great seeing friends old and new! Wishing you all safe departure travels, wherever you may be headed next!
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:06 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Las Perdices Extra Brut Sparkling
Escorihuela Gascon Malbec Cabernet
Jorge Catena Ricominciare Malbec Cabernet Franc
RR Los Chocos P79 Malbec Cabernet Franc
Thank you for posting. Would someone kindly post the Wines poured at today's tasting, as well as the lunch. I trust everyone had a nice time and curious to see what Wines you had enjoyed!
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Zorak
Why are you waving goodbye almost two hours before your flight is scheduled to depart?

BTW, can we assume that everyone got to the airport in good time for their respective flights? Or did the wonderful tasting lunch last far too long? Inquiring minds want to know.
Old Sep 3, 2018, 6:13 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Las Perdices Extra Brut Sparkling
Escorihuela Gascon Malbec Cabernet
Jorge Catena Ricominciare Malbec Cabernet Franc
RR Los Chocos P79 Malbec Cabernet Franc
This seems to have been the year of the Malbec blends. Have you decided that they're "better" in some sense than 100% Malbec?
Old Sep 4, 2018, 7:15 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Soupxxxx +1, SEA777GUY, and I all made it to our 8pm flights on time.

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Thanks to Gaucho100 and Flying Cow for all of the organization they provided!
FlyingCow likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 10:55 am

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Happy to see y'all et al had fun. It was nice to catch the very early arrivals. Hopefully, next time I'd be in just in time.

DLroads (eating alfajores @ home base)
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Originally Posted by MsEverywhere

Greetings from sweltering NYC! Despite AA constantly changing our departure time, I'm happy to report that CDKing & I managed to catch our flight.

Lastly, let me add my thanks to all that made Cow Do XIV a great and fulfilling time!
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Why are you waving goodbye almost two hours before your flight is scheduled to depart?

BTW, can we assume that everyone got to the airport in good time for their respective flights? Or did the wonderful tasting lunch last far too long? Inquiring minds want to know.
I understand everybody got to EZE on time !!!!
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

Monica, thank you VERY much for attending another Cow Do. I cross my fingers that you will be able to make it again next year.....

Cheers,
Alex

Originally Posted by MsEverywhere

Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

You need to make an effort to make it here on the right dates next time.....

Originally Posted by DLroads
Happy to see y'all et al had fun. It was nice to catch the very early arrivals. Hopefully, next time I'd be in just in time.

DLroads (eating alfajores @ home base)
MSPeconomist likes this.
Old Sep 4, 2018, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Hi Bk3dat-- thank you very much for coming to EZE for this event. Hope you keep this on your calendar for next year !!!!

Cheers,
Alex

Originally Posted by bk3day
Greetings from sweltering NYC! Despite AA constantly changing our departure time, I'm happy to report that CDKing & I managed to catch our flight.

Lastly, let me add my thanks to all that made Cow Do XIV a great and fulfilling time!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.