Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Cow Do XIV (EZE) - Aug 31 to Sep 03, 2018

Old Jun 15, 2018, 6:29 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
I'm confirmed, too. I purchased my ticket, so now the fares will go down for all of you guys out there still flight shopping.
Old Jun 15, 2018, 8:21 am

Programs: Chase UR, Hyatt, Hilton, Wyndham
I booked a room at the 1828 Smart Hotel, 30 Aug - 3 Sep. Haven't stayed in Palermo before, only lunched. Looking forward to it.
Old Jun 16, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: Mileageplus
Bought plane tickets - Aug 24 to Sep 3 - planning to spend the first couple of days exploring Uruguay as I was in BA last year. Looking forward to this! Never done one of these with flyer talk (or any other medium) before.....excited to meet intrepid travelers like myself who love some meat!

Waiting to hear on the corporate rate info for the hotel.....
Gaucho100K likes this.
Old Jun 19, 2018, 3:19 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Excellent !!!

Originally Posted by GarySTL
I booked a room at the 1828 Smart Hotel, 30 Aug - 3 Sep. Haven't stayed in Palermo before, only lunched. Looking forward to it.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 8:54 am

Programs: FB Platinum
I can confirm I’m in!!! Booked my ticket this morning and there will be no positioning shenanigans

If there’s still availability I’d love to sign up for both wine tastings. I intend to attend all lunches / dinners as well.

Hotel not confirmed yet, but will PM Alex for details on the rate et al.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 4:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
WOO HOOOO !!!!!

Great News. Just emailed you with the hotel contact info.

Originally Posted by FlyingCow
I can confirm I’m in!!! Booked my ticket this morning and there will be no positioning shenanigans

If there’s still availability I’d love to sign up for both wine tastings. I intend to attend all lunches / dinners as well.

Hotel not confirmed yet, but will PM Alex for details on the rate et al.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 6:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
I'm in (ticketed). I found a reasonably good DL D1 fare which BTW must be ticketed by July 13th if anyone is looking, although availability is starting to be limited as the (legitimate) sale started on July 3.

I think I'm likely to stick with the PH as I need nights to requalify.
Old Jul 12, 2018, 2:18 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
I'm now 100% officially in as well just booked flights, staying at the Park Tower.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 12:37 pm

Programs: UA, WN, Hilton Lifetime Diamond
I’m in (ticketed) and will hope there are no hurricanes in Houston Iike last year. Sign me up for the Friday lunch and Saturday wine tasting, plus the Monday tasting if it occurs.

Last edited by KayakingNow; Jul 17, 2018 at 3:57 pm Reason: typo
Old Jul 24, 2018, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Excellent News !! Thanks for confirming. I will update the post on the 1st page.

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
I'm in (ticketed). I found a reasonably good DL D1 fare which BTW must be ticketed by July 13th if anyone is looking, although availability is starting to be limited as the (legitimate) sale started on July 3.

I think I'm likely to stick with the PH as I need nights to requalify.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 10:56 am
Original Poster

Perfect !! Great News. Please let me know if you will want to join us for the Charity Wine Tasting Events, as well as the other group activities.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Zorak
I'm now 100% officially in as well just booked flights, staying at the Park Tower.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks for confirming !!!! Will update your status on the 1st page. Have you already arranged for lodging...??

Originally Posted by KayakingNow
I’m in (ticketed) and will hope there are no hurricanes in Houston Iike last year. Sign me up for the Friday lunch and Saturday wine tasting, plus the Monday tasting if it occurs.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Status updated to CONFIRMED !!!!

Look forward to welcoming you to EZE once again !!!!

Originally Posted by MsEverywhere
I'm confirmed, too. I purchased my ticket, so now the fares will go down for all of you guys out there still flight shopping.
Old Jul 24, 2018, 12:22 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Gaucho100K
Perfect !! Great News. Please let me know if you will want to join us for the Charity Wine Tasting Events, as well as the other group activities.

Thanks
I thought I had PMed you earlier about the wine tastings, but in any event I'm arriving the morning of the 30th and leaving the evening of the 3rd, so please sign me up for everything
Old Jul 26, 2018, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Yes !! my bad, sorry !

Originally Posted by Zorak
I thought I had PMed you earlier about the wine tastings, but in any event I'm arriving the morning of the 30th and leaving the evening of the 3rd, so please sign me up for everything

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.