Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

WineDO 10.5, Saturday, January 27, 2018, New York, NY!

WineDO 10.5, Saturday, January 27, 2018, New York, NY!

Old Dec 22, 2017, 3:45 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by dhammer53
I'm out. We have a big birthday party to attend.

See you on June 3, 2018 at North Square for WineDo 11.

dh
Sorry to hear! I was looking forward to meeting you.. Happy Holidays and Safe Travels
dhammer53 likes this.
Old Dec 27, 2017, 8:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
So any more direction on the bottle themes? 1 month out I need to begin thinking about what I'm going to bring. Anybody know what they're bringing yet?
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jan 4, 2018, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by mnmag
I plan to attend!
My plans for that weekend have changed, and I am unable to attend the DO!🙁
Old Jan 5, 2018, 9:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Sorry you can't make it mnmag!
I will update the list.

Y'all... bumping the thread up. I'm currently out in some warmer areas of the world, but I shall be back later this weekend. Who else is joining a bubbly wineDO?
Also, if you did not receive the paypal or check address info, please PM me. (Just cleared my mailbox). Both are the same as last year for repeaters. If you are quiet readers and did not attend yet, I encourage you to join as well! for every five new attendees, I will upgrade my bubbly contribution :-)
Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by DLroads
Y'all... bumping the thread up. I'm currently out in some warmer areas of the world, but I shall be back later this weekend. Who else is joining a bubbly wineDO?
Also, if you did not receive the paypal or check address info, please PM me. (Just cleared my mailbox). Both are the same as last year for repeaters.
Thankfully I use paypay so infrequently that searching back to late last year was easy enough! You should have my $95. PS if you ever want to join the millennials, get Venmo. It has emojis and other stuff that makes transferring money great again!
Old Jan 5, 2018, 8:32 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by krazykanuck
Thankfully I use paypay so infrequently that searching back to late last year was easy enough! You should have my $95. PS if you ever want to join the millennials, get Venmo. It has emojis and other stuff that makes transferring money great again!
There's still a Square Cash referral bonus too
Old Jan 5, 2018, 9:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Zorak
There's still a Square Cash referral bonus too

Also I decided I'm going to stay at the HGI LIC. Figured going in/out of LGA and dinner being in Astoria.... made a logical place, otherwise due to hotel prices I'd be all the way down in FiDi cuddling with the charging bull on Wall St.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 2:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
Somehow our payment for this slipped thru the cracks. Check will be in mail this afternoon or tomorrow morning as we head to LGA to get out of the miserable NYC weather. We will be returning the day before this Do. See you all then.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL KM/DM/2MM (NH Plat emeritus, CO Plat emeritus, and no place like home)
Bumping...
Via the one check (thank you frantic +1 )and one more PayPal. Didn't hear from many re attendance and re bubbly... Are we all having winter nap?
I can gladly offer to borrow from storage. Let me know your bubbly wishes!
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:30 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Bumping...
Via the one check (thank you frantic +1 )and one more PayPal. Didn't hear from many re attendance and re bubbly... Are we all having winter nap?
I can gladly offer to borrow from storage. Let me know your bubbly wishes!
I'm one of the borrowers, and I am happy to leave the choice up to your discretion
Old Jan 12, 2018, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

....and re bubbly... Are we all having winter nap?
Well, nobody responded to my comment asking about additional themes, so I'm about to just pick something suitable to me and yall will just deal
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Sorry duplicate msg.
Id see what I can pull in the bubbly cellar. PS how many new participants we have? I promised and will upgrade the bubbly offering for every five new participants
Old Jan 13, 2018, 5:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
2006 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs
Eastbay1K, dhammer53 and DLroads like this.
Old Jan 13, 2018, 7:06 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott
Whether I attend will depend on the weather for that weekend. Big question is will the weather permit flights to operate? Right now, some extended forecasts call for ice or snow the weekend of the WineDO. We'll see if that changes. I'll try to make my decision one week before when we have a better idea of the weather.
Old Jan 14, 2018, 3:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Austin787
Big question is will the weather permit flights to operate? Right now, some extended forecasts call for ice or snow the weekend of the WineDO. We'll see if that changes. I'll try to make my decision one week before when we have a better idea of the weather.
There is no TRYING in WineDO. You either attend, or you attend until flight cancellations steal the greek food and wine from your cold, dead, frigid hands!!!! As happened with 8.5 and you can read starting from here. I'm not sure there's ever been this much hype in the couple days leading up to the dinner: WineDO 8.5-- Saturday, January 23, 2016
dhammer53 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.