Last edit by: kipper
2016 FT Santa Paws Exchange
2015 FT Santa Paws Exchange
2014 FT Santa Paws Exchange

Participants
Blondiemcl (3 dogs)
jamesteroh (Tugger and Grover, cats)
MissJoeyDFW (Sophia and Jax, cats)
CDTraveler (Hershey and Washington, cats)
kipper (Cobaka, Geno, and Schultz, dogs)
ysolde (Mia and Reilly, cats)
tcl (Chai, dog)
AndrewM (Tuffy, cat)
pbjag (Marino, cat)
kimikoftokyo (Bella-Tomo Yu, cat)
Catman (Winnie and Tigger, cats)
dfwgolfer1 (Mikey the pug, dog)
tfly212 (TJ, dog)
Print Wikipost

2017 FT Santa Paws Exchange

Old Dec 9, 2017, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Tigger and Gover received a box yesterday. I was told they had to wait until Christmas to open it though (Ill open it Christmas Eve with my other stuff(.
Old Dec 10, 2017, 6:40 pm

Programs: DL 2.8 MM/PM, AA MM/GLD, Marriott LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Marino received a very large box while I was out of town. When I placed it where the tree is going to go, he promptly sat on top. Looking forward to letting him open his packages during Christmas week!
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by pbjag
Marino received a very large box while I was out of town. When I placed it where the tree is going to go, he promptly sat on top. Looking forward to letting him open his packages during Christmas week!
He's smart!
Old Dec 10, 2017, 7:53 pm

Sophia and Jax got their presents today from Winnie and Tigger, they love Purrfect Play catnip toys! They pounced on the packages and wouldn't give up until I opened the presents. They say thank you Winnie and Tigger.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 5:24 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Empress Cobaka, Generalissimo Geno, and Sgt. Schultz thank blondiemcl and her crew for their gifts. They also would like everyone to know that I'm very mean, in that I wouldn't allow them to have all of the toys and eat all of the treats last night!
Old Dec 11, 2017, 5:09 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum ; Hilton Gold; Hertz 5*, Delta DM. Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
TJ says THANK YOU!!!! to his Santa Paws pal. Somehow he knew these particular amazon boxes were for him. He loves his gifts

Old Dec 11, 2017, 5:28 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum ; Hilton Gold; Hertz 5*, Delta DM. Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by ysolde
Mia and Reilly would love to do this! Reilly loves to shop . . .
Mia and Reilly's gifts are coming probably starting today...amazon broke them up into a few shipments. Enjoy!
Old Dec 11, 2017, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by tcl
Today, Amazon delivered a box addressed to Chai. It has been sniffed and examined and put where the tree is going to go.
Hope Chai enjoys her presents! Mia had a great time picking them out.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by pbjag
Reilly loved shopping for Marino. Happy holidays!
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by MissJoeyDFW
Too cute! Sophia and Jax say welcome and more goodies on the way from another place. They aren't sure their name was on the second order as they hit the place order button before they completed the gift options to say it was from them.
A large box just arrived from PetCo and I don't remember ordering from them lately. Should that go under the tree?
(the tree which, live and in its pot, is still in the front yard where it sits between holidays. kinda busy dealing with a 90 yr old split water pipe inside the wall...)
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by tfly212
Mia and Reilly's gifts are coming probably starting today...amazon broke them up into a few shipments. Enjoy!
Thank you! Mia and Reilly are very excited. Their whole policy toward the holidays is: bring on the gifts; keep the reindeer out of our food bowls. Sorry, Rudolph.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by CDTraveler
A large box just arrived from PetCo and I don't remember ordering from them lately. Should that go under the tree?
(the tree which, live and in its pot, is still in the front yard where it sits between holidays. kinda busy dealing with a 90 yr old split water pipe inside the wall...)
I am pretty sure it is from Sophia and Jax.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by MissJoeyDFW
I am pretty sure it is from Sophia and Jax.
Just in case it was a Santa Paws gift Washington spent several hours napping on the box.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 7:49 pm

Originally Posted by CDTraveler
Just in case it was a Santa Paws gift Washington spent several hours napping on the box.
Sometimes I think the boxes are the real present to kitty cats!
Old Dec 13, 2017, 3:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just in time for Hanukkah, two boxes arrived from amazon today! Mia stuck her little head in one, and pulled out a purr-fect little kitten toy, with which she is currently playing quite happily. Reilly is sniffing around still, and has not picked out her present for this evening yet. Thank you!!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.