Reload this Page >

Secret Santa 2017 Official Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2017, 1:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: steveman518
The wiki is an UNOFFICIAL record of gifts received. Remember to PM wharvey when you send and receive gifts!
The wiki will be maintained by steveman518, however feel free to add gifts to the wiki as you receive them.

Uploading images
To upload images directly to FT posts, click on the little image button (next to the emoji symbol) and upload files
To embed images from outside sources, place the URL of the image between IMG tags or click on the little image button and paste the URL. Make sure the URL ends in .jpg/.tiff or any other image extension. To copy an image file URL from an image uploaded to another website, right click on the image and select "copy image URL" or something similar.

Gifts Received
aquamarinesteph #1
AStarr #1 #2
AtomicLush #1
bergamini #1 #2
b00mer89 #1 #2
Bravada04 #1
BXIAN #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7
canforce #1
Catman #1
CDTraveler #1 #2
Cjacq #1
ckidder331 #1 #2 #3
compubit #1 #2 #3 #4
CPH-Flyer #1 #2 #3
Dark Blue #1 #2
Deds1 #1 #2 #3
dee1843 #1
DeepUnderground #1 #2
DevilDawg1960 #1 #2 #3
diburning #1 #2 (part 2) #3
Dogmatick #1 #2
erikatcuse #1
flo-e #1
FlyingCow #1 #2 #3
ginoa724 #1
Gregor #1
gsch #1 #2
HeavenlyJane #1 #2
holloway1000 #1
HWGeeks #1
iMedic #1
jamesteroh #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6
jetset09 #1
jcnkc #1
Jinxy #1 #2
JoelThomas #1
jondabomb #1
jsds #1
Karl Gustav Annus #1 #2
kauppias #1 #2
kipper #1 (part 2) #2 #3 #4
kirkwoodj #1
linzbh #1
Lisabeth #1 #2 #3
malexander131 #1
MappingChick #1 #2 #3 #4
Marcia3641 #1
mario02423 #1
mdbe #1
mdovenmuehler #1 #2
Meneer Guggenheimer #1 #2
Micp3208 #1
miko2a #1 #2
MissChele #1 #2 #3 #4
missydarlin #1
MrDplus #1 #2
nomadic.relief #1 #2
nwncl #1
obunewbie17 #1
ohlradio #1 #2
omriba #1
onetess #1
onlyairfare #1 #2
onthewaytoadventure #1 #2
PandaSoPink #1
Recondite #1
Redhead #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
samosa #1 #2
sammyindc #1
sandratravels #1 #2
santina91 #1 #2
ScGhost0 #1 #2
shutterbugguy #1 #2 #3
smc333 #1
spartacus #1
sperkins921 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
steveman518 #1 #2 #3 (part 2)
stingtx #1
sweetcreamytea #1 #2
tcl #1 #2 (part 2)
Thatguyatthebar #1
token385 #1 #2 #3
TokyoFoodie #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
Tpa-flyer #1
tzvilev #1 #2 #3
WIRunner #1 #2 #3
WriterGirlLinds #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
yunicorner #1 #2
YVRorange #1
Print Wikipost

Secret Santa 2017 Official Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:07 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by gsch
Just got a bix box from my Secret Santa in London... with a nice handwritten card. Lots of presents in the box, including one for each of my kids... I'll post a picture on Monday.

I was soooooooooo worried about the shipping times. Thank santa it made it on time! Enjoy
Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:10 pm

Sadly my other recipient has said nothing despite a November 30th delivery.....

Next year will be interesting for cross border sending as VAT/sales tax and import duties are being stepped up by everyone and seventeen million muppets in the UK voted to destroy our country...... Like we were the most liked folk in the world before Brexit....
Old Dec 23, 2017, 3:21 pm

Thank you so very much Santa what amazing gifts. I especially love the home grown mushrooms, both as they will be home grown and also that it involves using some of our coffee grounds mountain!

The children and I have already played the 3 pigs game and is an instant favourite, good game for anyone else looking btw

The cheese making scares me, so I'm thrilled to try it - especially as Jamie Oliver was claiming last week that we've far better milk than Italy and so should be able to make all their cheese so much better......

Will report back my coffee drinking Santa

A very merry Christmas to all, I don't know how many else of you work for yourselves in a company of one but this Secret Santa really makes Christmas so much more fun as I miss having one at "work"

We've a great community made better by those taking part and especially Wharvey who deserves those Hamilton tickets more than ever......

Thanks Santa and thanks William
Old Dec 23, 2017, 4:26 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Gold

Received from FTSS in Iowa - Make up kit and brush set, initial ornament, wet bag, and chocolate. Thanks so much!!
Old Dec 23, 2017, 5:36 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus
So glad you like these. 10% of the sales goes to Planned Parenthood. Enjoy!
Old Dec 23, 2017, 5:41 pm

I also got a gift from my secret Santa in Iowa. Thank you!
Old Dec 23, 2017, 8:22 pm

To my Secret Santa who shopped on Amazon: can't wait to see what is one of the gifts from you, the cat made off with it and attempted to open it tonight. He believes it's for him, we'll have to see.

And in a truly delightful reversal: today I received a gift from one my of Santees! He managed to decipher my name and address from label on his present, despite my best effort at camouflaging it, and surprised me with gift. Joshua362, thank you very much!
Old Dec 23, 2017, 8:36 pm

Programs: Former AA EXP, DL PM, BAEC Bronze, SPG GOLD, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by CDTraveler
To my Secret Santa who shopped on Amazon: can't wait to see what is one of the gifts from you, the cat made off with it and attempted to open it tonight. He believes it's for him, we'll have to see.

And in a truly delightful reversal: today I received a gift from one my of Santees! He managed to decipher my name and address from label on his present, despite my best effort at camouflaging it, and surprised me with gift. Joshua362, thank you very much!

Thank you Santa. Three wines that will be much appreciated. And I have new glasses to drink these in.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 6:35 am

Bah humbug..........no Secret Santa gift received for Christmas! oh well........it is fun being involved! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all! It's very cold here in YWG this morning. -35 Celcius with the wind chill!! brrr
Old Dec 24, 2017, 7:02 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Originally Posted by Dogmatick

Thank you so very much Santa what amazing gifts. I especially love the home grown mushrooms, both as they will be home grown and also that it involves using some of our coffee grounds mountain!

The children and I have already played the 3 pigs game and is an instant favourite, good game for anyone else looking btw

The cheese making scares me, so I'm thrilled to try it - especially as Jamie Oliver was claiming last week that we've far better milk than Italy and so should be able to make all their cheese so much better......

Will report back my coffee drinking Santa

A very merry Christmas to all, I don't know how many else of you work for yourselves in a company of one but this Secret Santa really makes Christmas so much more fun as I miss having one at "work"

We've a great community made better by those taking part and especially Wharvey who deserves those Hamilton tickets more than ever......

Thanks Santa and thanks William
I'm really pleased the gifts were a hit! Have an amazing Christmas!
Old Dec 24, 2017, 7:13 am

I picked up the second part of my gift from MissChele from the leasing office today. I apologize, but I haven’t had a chance to take a nice picture with everything.

I received a painting brush set, two sets of acrylic paints, two flat blank canvases, two cat toys (which have been approved with two paws up), a cute magnet with a map of Kentucky, and a sweet note on a postcard.

Thanks so much! I’ve started looking through the acrylic painting techniques book that arrived earlier. Now I just need to figure out a setup that won’t end with paw prints across the canvas.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 8:12 am

Programs: SWA- A List Preffered, Hilton- Gold
I received a box from Louisville KY and will open tomorrow and post pictures- thanks Santa!
Old Dec 24, 2017, 8:54 am

Originally Posted by Bravada04
Bah humbug..........no Secret Santa gift received for Christmas! oh well........it is fun being involved! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all! It's very cold here in YWG this morning. -35 Celcius with the wind chill!! brrr
Have you contacted Wharvey or HeadElf? They could follow up with your Santa, see what the problem is. It may be customs issue or delayed in shipping.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 9:13 am

Programs: AA, Delta, and United
Secret santa perfection!

i received a lap writing desk and travel makeup kit that was Paris themed. Also some delicious chocolate that is long gone and couldn’t make an appearance in the photo lol thank you Caroline the gifts were amazing!
Old Dec 24, 2017, 9:17 am

Programs: AA, Delta, and United
Sweets and coffee!

My finally secret santa gift arrived and was full of deliciousness! A coffee cup from Maine... coffee, chocolates from a local specialty place. Also Google home mini and a Paris themed writing book! Thank you to my Maine secret santa!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.