Wiki Posts
Search

TPA Meet-up 10/15 Hidden Springs Ale Works

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2016, 8:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: All of Them
TPA Meet-up 10/15 Hidden Springs Ale Works

Howdy fellow points/miles/travel/ nerds and afficiantos. I am hosting a meetup for the TPA area on Saturday October 15th at 1730 at Hidden Springs Ale Works by the new river walk area.

We have the tasting room reserved and a food truck will be outside. One and all travelers at heart are welcome to attend. This is a regional meet up of the Travel Hacking 101 Facebook group, our third city since January! Hope to see many of you there.

-RK
Old Aug 12, 2016, 8:45 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Well, I would like to attend but I'm already booked to attend the FT Chicago Seminar that day.

If my seminar plans change, I'll probably attend.
Old Aug 15, 2016, 12:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
That's a strong possibility. I am moving to that general area in month. I would love to attend.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Ceres
That's a strong possibility. I am moving to that general area in month. I would love to attend.
Hope to see you there, let me know if you need any details. You can always search for the Travel Hacking 101 Group on Facebook to see all the details there.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 7:50 am
Original Poster

wanted to bump this up as we are less than a month out. We've got ~25 folks. Should be a great evening
Old Sep 22, 2016, 2:34 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
Travel hack

Originally Posted by Richklhs
wanted to bump this up as we are less than a month out. We've got ~25 folks. Should be a great evening
I'm likely going to make it but I don't do FB. And your page is restricted but you can PM me the details
Old Oct 11, 2016, 12:24 pm
Original Poster

Reminder for this Saturday at 5:30 in Tampa!

Hidden Springs Ale Works
1631 N Franklin St, Tampa, Florida 33602
Old Oct 12, 2016, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by Richklhs
Reminder for this Saturday at 5:30 in Tampa!

Hidden Springs Ale Works
1631 N Franklin St, Tampa, Florida 33602
Looking forward to it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.