Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

SF GTFO Superbowl DO!

SF GTFO Superbowl DO!

Old Dec 21, 2015, 5:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Premier Gold 1MM, Marriott Gold
SF GTFO Superbowl DO!

I'm starting this in hopes of seeing if there are any other SF Bay Area locals like me who are horrified at the thought of Our Fair City being turned into a "Fan Park" for thousands of football hooligans and, like me, are looking to escape the full horror of that weekend.

I checked the "Comprehensive DO List" thread and it seems like most of the ones there are happening either a couple weeks before or after the Superbowl (which is the weekend of 2/5-2/8), so I propose we make our own, get on a plane and head somewhere far, far away for a few days.

I'm thinking of getting the heck out of town around Thursday and coming back about a week later after all the dust has settled, riots quelled & fires put out.

I'm open to suggestions of where to go. Who's with me ?

Last edited by NewbieRunner; Dec 22, 2015 at 12:27 am Reason: spelling in title
Old Dec 21, 2015, 6:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
SF GTFO Superb Owl DO!

I wondered what a superb owl was lol

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.