Where are you tonight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are you tonight?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22, 2016, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by CMK10
Copenhagen until Monday, staying a the AC Bella Sky.
I had looked at that as an option when there a couple weeks ago, but it seemed too far from the good stuff (read: Copenhagen beer bars!).
Old Oct 22, 2016, 2:16 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
I had looked at that as an option when there a couple weeks ago, but it seemed too far from the good stuff (read: Copenhagen beer bars!).
It's a really gorgeous hotel and the service here is good. Plus the Metro took me to Christiana today very quickly. We'll see how I feel about the location tomorrow, my full day here. I will say that for $277 for two nights all in for an expensive city, I'm not complaining
Old Oct 22, 2016, 10:24 pm
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
In Spokane WA at the end of an MR that yielded 270 SCs (QF) for $488.

Got to see the end of the Cubs match to see them go into the World Series.
I spent the previous two nights in Chicago and saw the excitement with lots of W (for win) flags everywhere,

I also purchased a post season Cubs cap.
Old Oct 24, 2016, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Quito, Ecuador. I am amazed that so few Americans visit this country, other than to visit the Galapagos Islands.
Old Nov 1, 2016, 10:07 pm

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
At a Country Inn & Suites right by CLT. Flew to Nashville today on a Southwest fare sale out of CLT, didn't want to drive 145 miles back to my house. I almost never stay at Carlson properties but this hotel was $72 while my usual brands were all in the $130+ range.
Old Nov 7, 2016, 9:48 pm

In Dawson Creek, lamenting how brown/grey, ugly and pre-snowy it is here. North in pre-winter is not the place to be - once it's all snowy it's pretty for a little while at least!
Old Nov 9, 2016, 12:33 pm

Durham thankfully as it's my mom's 64th birthday and that means I'm here to celebrate with her
Old Nov 10, 2016, 9:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
looking forward to being home in SEA ... currently en route to EWR to pick up the AS inaugural EWR-PDX flight, thence a quick hop north
Old Sep 22, 2017, 4:44 am

Programs: Global Entry · WN, UA, AS, DL, NH; IHG, Wyndham, Hilton, Best Value Inn, Marriott, Starwood, Ramada
Cool Japan is fine all the time.

Tonight, I am sitting in at The Aldgate Pub in Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan.
Outside, it is drizzling a bit. But it is a warm rain. I played 90 minutes in rain showers like this.
The craftbeer I'm having now is the Aldgate's own Aldgate Porter [6% abv - 16 oz - ¥950]. Tastes fine. Thin head, dark brown colo(u)r. I may have another of these before changing to other Japanese brewed beers.
To me, Japan is always worth another visit. It does not get restricted only to the time of Japan Do!s. I enjoy the ability to change from one interest of mine to another very swiftly, and without bewilderment from people who may or may not know me.
brewdog11 and Calchas like this.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 12:50 am

Programs: UA gold, Hyatt Plat Marriott silver,Hilton Gold, PC Plat., SPG Gold.,Hertz Gold, Global Entry
I am in Muscat Oman. Very nice city with friendly people. Will be here for another week.
Old Sep 29, 2017, 1:46 am

Originally Posted by LowRoller

Ill start, I am in Kansas City this week working and have been pretty bored. Anyone else in the area or who lives hear who might wanna meet up for dinner/drinks please pm me.

If this is against the rules please delete.
I'm in California, planning out holiday travel
Old Oct 2, 2017, 5:09 pm

Hampton Inn Jacksonville Airport at the culmination of a long day.

- Woke up at 5:30, drove to RDU
- Flew RDU-MIA-JAX, worked on both flights
- Drove 2.5 hours from JAX to Irwin County, Georgia, met client in immigration detention facility there
- Drove 2.5 hours back

Just glad there was a Longhorn Steakhouse in the same parking lot as my hotel so I could get a bite
Old Oct 2, 2017, 9:17 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG PLT, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Amtrak, WN
Home watching football on the couch with the roommate. Downing a big glass of water and a cold beer after eating a homecooked meal.

Don't want to be anywhere else, really.
Old Oct 4, 2017, 1:10 pm

PDX airport going to Las Vegas
Old Oct 26, 2017, 9:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
spending the last of nine nights away from home — one on a jet, two in Ithaca NY, one with friends in Ridgewood NJ, and the rest in the DC area (Vienna/Falls Church)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.