Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zurich Stammtisch / regular table

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2018, 4:11 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by flospi
After a long time I finally updated the first post... The October Stammtisch will most likely be in the Rheinfelder Bierhalle, where they do very down to earth food, swiss style and they have a really large Cordon-Bleu. Hope to see one or more of you there!

Ah man, I can’t, I’d love the jumbo Cordon-Bleu, but I’m out of the country that weekend.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 10:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON, Radisson Platinum, Hilton Gold
Red face

Originally Posted by dinoscool3

Ah man, I can’t, I’d love the jumbo Cordon-Bleu, but I’m out of the country that weekend.
I guess if people enjoy the place it will be on the list for a later date again... Anyway... how can a small person like you be able to eat at Cordon-Bleu that size :-)
Old Oct 9, 2018, 11:50 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by flospi
I guess if people enjoy the place it will be on the list for a later date again... Anyway... how can a small person like you be able to eat at Cordon-Bleu that size :-)
I can eat quite a bit!
flospi likes this.
Old Oct 18, 2018, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
Sorry flospi, in Oberhausen this week, then off to Russia at the end of the month. Hope they don’t chuck me in the gulag for only having a Fan ID and no visa!
flospi likes this.
Old Oct 29, 2018, 8:50 am
Original Poster

First post has been updated with the dates until August 2019! Come on guys, you should be able to plan something here! :-)
Old Nov 6, 2018, 2:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will look at it, promise. Is there any space in December?
Old Nov 6, 2018, 3:19 am

Programs: M&M SEN (*G), HH Diamond
I think the Fondue Stammtisch on Dec, 7 is "sold out" at the moment, but you can get on the waitlist - see post #1 at VFT: ZRH Stammtisch
Old Nov 6, 2018, 4:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Concerto
I will look at it, promise. Is there any space in December?
Originally Posted by goliath
I think the Fondue Stammtisch on Dec, 7 is "sold out" at the moment, but you can get on the waitlist - see post #1 at VFT: ZRH Stammtisch
Correct, as Goliath mentions, you could be put on the waitlist, which is shorter than I can remember.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 5:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Actually flospi, I won't be able to. I've got myself double booked with two rehearsals that night. It really is a busy period. I will have a look at January instead.
Old Nov 17, 2018, 3:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So I signed up over at VFT for the January 11th dinner. I hope that evening won't be cancelled, because I am going to book travel around it.
Old Nov 29, 2018, 4:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just to add, I mentioned over at VFT that there are some good rates at the Holiday Inn Express Zurich Airport because of the current Cyber Monday Sale, which I suspect comes to an end today 30th November. I booked the 11th January for CHF69.
Old Sep 2, 2019, 6:57 am
Original Poster

After being a very lazy guy, I updated the initial post... But even if I am lazy, you are always invited!
dinoscool3 likes this.
Old Sep 22, 2019, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was thinking, maybe it is a good thing to keep this thread alive given that it's dived a bit in recent months. There may be some newcomers to Zurich who might want to come along and obviously, even if they don't speak German, they would be welcome to participate. As for myself, I can't come to a Stammtisch this side of the new year because I am directing a big choir on Fridays in the Geneva region, but I will come again in January or February.
flospi and dinoscool3 like this.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 1:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Concerto
I was thinking, maybe it is a good thing to keep this thread alive given that it's dived a bit in recent months. There may be some newcomers to Zurich who might want to come along and obviously, even if they don't speak German, they would be welcome to participate. As for myself, I can't come to a Stammtisch this side of the new year because I am directing a big choir on Fridays in the Geneva region, but I will come again in January or February.
Definitely a good thing... but sometimes my priorities are more with flying, so I do forget about this thread sometimes! You are all more than welcome to nudge me once in a while and I absolutely agree that the Stammtisch welcomes everyone. English is probably the easiest language besides german, but it might be fun to see people talking with hand and feet across some language barriers!
Old Mar 5, 2020, 3:30 am
Original Poster

Just updated the dates for the rest of 2020!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.