FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   CommunityBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz-380/)
-   -   Austin-area Monthly Meet-up (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/communitybuzz/1583956-austin-area-monthly-meet-up.html)

JWEMTX Jun 9, 14 10:04 am

Austin-area Monthly Meet-up

Information for next meet-up:

June 22, 2014 @ 2pm
Round Rock Outlet Mall (indoor food court area)
4401 North IH-35, Round Rock, Texas 78664
I will try to have a printed sign that says "Austin Beans & Greens" (our FB group)

Please let me know if you would like to attend so I can save some seats. Also, I will be updating this thread monthly for the upcoming meet-ups (we rotate between North/Central/South Austin)

mbece Jun 9, 14 10:28 am

Not going to this one, but keep me on the list if there is one. I'd love join.

JWEMTX Jul 16, 14 9:24 pm

Information for next meet-up:

July 20, 2014 @ 2pm
Barton Creek Mall (food court area)

rgmonkey Jul 19, 14 9:40 am

Since I haven't met any of you yet, do you know which area of the food court or if you will be near a particular food vendor?

JWEMTX Jul 19, 14 10:35 am

Originally Posted by rgmonkey (Post 23222301)
Since I haven't met any of you yet, do you know which area of the food court or if you will be near a particular food vendor?

This is the first time the group will be meeting at Barton Creek Mall. Someone usually brings a small sign that says "Austin Beans and Greens" (our FB group). It may be a small group this month.

rgmonkey Jul 19, 14 11:11 pm

Originally Posted by JWEMTX (Post 23222458)
This is the first time the group will be meeting at Barton Creek Mall. Someone usually brings a small sign that says "Austin Beans and Greens" (our FB group). It may be a small group this month.

Thanks! Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

rgmonkey Jul 20, 14 4:10 pm

It was nice to meet a few of you! Can anyone PM the link to the Facebook Group please?

JWEMTX Jul 22, 14 8:22 am

Information for August Meet-up

August 17 at 2pm
Pinthouse Pizza
4729 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78756

Mackieman Jul 26, 14 9:23 pm

Thanks for putting a schedule around these; I should be in town for the next one.

Middle_Seat Aug 11, 14 8:35 pm

Austin Meetup Sunday, August 17, 2 PM

Next Austin meetup is this Sunday, August 17, at Pinthouse Pizza.

TheBOSman Aug 11, 14 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by JWEMTX (Post 23236361)
Information for August Meet-up

August 17 at 2pm
Pinthouse Pizza
4729 Burnet Road
Austin, Texas 78756

I shall be there.

TheBOSman Aug 16, 14 5:37 pm

Austin-area Monthly Meet-up

I assume meetup tomorrow is still on? And also, if so, that I should look for a sign mentioning the name of the FB group?

JWEMTX Aug 16, 14 8:08 pm

Yep, we're still a go for tomorrow. I printed out two colored signs so it should be easy to find the group.

aztimm Jul 27, 16 9:03 am

Hi everyone--

I don't come into the Community Buzz forum too often, but had been meaning to stop in and check out Austin-area FT Do's.

Are these monthly meetings still happening? Or should we look at putting something else together?

Thanks!

Middle_Seat Jul 28, 16 6:55 am

Originally Posted by aztimm (Post 26975375)
Are these monthly meetings still happening? Or should we look at putting something else together?

I know that we have a lot of FTers in and around Austin, but I'm not aware of any current meetups.