So long, fare well, it's time to say goodbye

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So long, fare well, it's time to say goodbye

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2013, 2:19 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Only just noticed this thread. Bye Jen and thanks for all you have done for this community. Don't lose touch!
Old Jun 14, 2013, 3:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Oh I'm still here and enjoying the lack of emails... thanks for all your kind words
Old Jun 15, 2013, 1:21 am
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

I'm sure you won't miss my RBP's...
Old Jun 19, 2013, 11:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Jenbel
Well not entirely - how could I give up FT?! - but I am stepping down as a moderator.

I had to look back to see how long I had been a Communitybuzz! moderator - over six years How the years have merged into one, dos have come dos have gone... hangovers, dramas, arguments, flamefests (not too many of those thankfully!), competitions threads, birthdays, marriages, births and deaths. Oh, and N830MH's birthday - how could we ever forget that? And moving threads. And moving threads. And moving threads. While Travelbuzz! might get the highest number of misposted threads in a year, we do come a close second!

I've had great fun moderating and I hope assisting the members and do organisers in ensuring Dos on FT are a real asset of FT and that this forum remains one of the friendliest and welcoming places on FT. Even if that has to be enforced at times

I hope there will be plenty of dos I can get to in the future - but in the meantime, thank you for being a pleasure to moderate and for having a strong (and generally correct) sense of knowing what is 'right' for on here and letting us know when it isn't. And to my co-mods too -without them, the work would have been an awful lot greater

Jenbel
Co-moderator, Communitybuzz! - signing off....
Wow! I cannot not believe that. I just want to say thank you for your contribution on aviation-related forum. I'm sorry that I didn't read the forum for more than 1 week. I was taking a breaks. I'm exhausted. I was extremely busy at work. I just wanted to say thank you for your opportunity work for moderator. I appreciate that. Hope you can come back sometime in the future. Best of Luck. I bid farewell to Jenbel.
Old Jun 20, 2013, 10:41 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Thank you for all the hard work you did, this forum wouldn't be what it is without you.
Old Jun 22, 2013, 2:21 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
May you have the honor of pressing the red triangle and not receiving a ping for a little while. Thank you for your service!
Old Jun 24, 2013, 4:48 pm
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
Thank you!
Old Jun 25, 2013, 7:32 pm
LLM
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Don't spend enough time here to have somehow missed this.

Thank you so much for years of much appreciated service and do organizing. You are the best!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.