Reload this Page >

Carolinas Que-Do!-August 17, 2013

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Aug 13, 2013, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: HPN-HRL
List of attendees (revised as of Aug 15)

coachrowsey +1 (dinner only)
gj83 (all day)
HPN-HRL (all day)
mhnadel (maybe museum; definitely lunch through dinner)
SeoulMan
GrjApp (maybe afternoon; definitely dinner+)
Print Wikipost

Carolinas Que-Do!-August 17, 2013

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2013, 1:47 pm

For the out-of-towners, if you would prefer not to rent a car just let me know. I have a car and can pick people up/act as a shuttle.

I'm not much of a planner though so I do not want to take on any more responsibilities (aside from buying everyone a round of OMB copper ) but PM me if you need a ride. I plan on doing the full day's itin if we keep it intact.
Old Aug 12, 2013, 1:52 pm

Programs: Choice Hotels/FFOCUS
Thats awesome of you to volunteer that. Wish I could do more, but this part time job is all day Sat. I'll be pushing to get there by 5:30 P
Old Aug 12, 2013, 9:06 pm

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Hi all,

I will not have Internet access for the next day or so, but when I get back online I will get things organized on this thread.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 11:13 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Hi again,

Those of you who have confirmed attendance have a PM.
Old Aug 14, 2013, 12:13 pm

Got mine & thanks for taking the lead. Wish I had more time for the rest but I'm going to be pushing to make the 5:30P dinner.

Weekend weather not looking good right now

Last edited by coachrowsey; Aug 14, 2013 at 12:14 pm Reason: correct typo
Old Aug 14, 2013, 3:11 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Wish I could make it but I start law school this Monday and I need to spend the weekend prepping. Hope everyone has a great time.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 2:42 pm

Programs: US, HH
Turns out I'll be around this weekend, so if it's not too late notice, would like to join for dinner and after! (Depending on what is on tap for the afternoon and what time, I may be able to swing that too.)
Old Aug 15, 2013, 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp
Turns out I'll be around this weekend, so if it's not too late notice, would like to join for dinner and after! (Depending on what is on tap for the afternoon and what time, I may be able to swing that too.)
Never to late.
Old Aug 15, 2013, 4:58 pm

Originally Posted by GrjApp
Please "do"! Sending you a PM momentarily...
Old Aug 17, 2013, 6:55 pm

Hi all,

I hope everyone had as good a time as I had today! Let's do it again sometime!
Old Aug 17, 2013, 7:01 pm

Same here. Great time meeting & making new friends as well as seeing old friends. Thank you all for coming & agree it needs to happen again soon
Old Aug 18, 2013, 9:37 am

Programs: LH, DL/NW, US, HHon, SPG
Enjoyed meeting/seeing everyone...especially the out-of-towners, who came from afar.
Old Aug 19, 2013, 8:01 am

Programs: united, american, alaska
Thanks to HPN-HRL for stepping up and organizing. I had a good time.

I think Sauceman's food was a lot better than Bill Spoon's. And the definite highlight of the Do was the docent at the Carolinas Aviation Museum grilling us on commercial aviation!
Old Aug 19, 2013, 8:40 am

Originally Posted by mhnadel
Thanks to HPN-HRL for stepping up and organizing. I had a good time.

I think Sauceman's food was a lot better than Bill Spoon's. And the definite highlight of the Do was the docent at the Carolinas Aviation Museum grilling us on commercial aviation!
It was nice meeting you & everyone & all that I hadn't meet before. I,m going to work on another Charlotte dinner soon & post it in here as well as work on PHL tower tour & whatever else I can dig up.

Of course I can't do the dinners like Sweet Willie
Old Aug 19, 2013, 8:47 am

Programs: US, HH
I'll chime in too and concur with everybody - it was nice meeting new people, both local and from out of town. After the glowing reports on the aviation museum tour, I may have to go do that one too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.