Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chicago Seminars October 11-13th, 2013-Registration SOLD OUT

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2013, 11:32 am

2 Tickets available for Chicago Seminars, 2013

I made two registrations back in May for my wife and I to attend the upcoming Chicago Seminars. Unfortunately we can no longer attend due to constraints with new employment.

I am advised that I may make these two registrations available here and they can be transferred with a fee. Attempting to sell for what I paid ($85) plus $20 transfer fee. Tickets must be sold as a pair.

Payments can be made through PayPal or Amazon Payments. Contact me if you are interested and I will make arrangements.

-Quinn
Old Sep 21, 2013, 11:43 am

Programs: AA EXP/2MM/AC; UA Silver; AS; DL; Marriott LTT; National Car Elite
Originally Posted by normalbeast
I made two registrations back in May for my wife and I to attend the upcoming Chicago Seminars. Unfortunately we can no longer attend due to constraints with new employment.

I am advised that I may make these two registrations available here and they can be transferred with a fee. Attempting to sell for what I paid ($85) plus $20 transfer fee. Tickets must be sold as a pair.

Payments can be made through PayPal or Amazon Payments. Contact me if you are interested and I will make arrangements.

-Quinn
Welcome to Flyer Talk!
Old Sep 21, 2013, 12:55 pm

I will be unable to attend the Seminars as originally planned and so I have one ticket for sale. $80 + $20 transfer fee, so $100 total. PM me if interested.

I do have one quick question though, if/once I'm able to find someone wanting to buy the ticket, do I notify an event organizer in some form of the exchange?
Old Sep 21, 2013, 4:08 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Anyone else planning to fly AA from NYC?
Old Sep 21, 2013, 5:47 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime PE, Hilton Dia, WN CP, Hyatt Plat
I need a room at Holiday Inn

Just scored a ticket but now need a room at the HI. If you have a reservation you no longer need, I will take it. Cell 858. 354. 3621

I WILL UPDATE THIS MESSAGE WHEN I NO LONGER NEED THE ROOM. SO IF IT IS STILL HERE.......I STILL NEED IT

Last edited by Sweet Willie; Sep 23, 2013 at 7:57 am
Old Sep 22, 2013, 6:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by PDXjets22

I do have one quick question though, if/once I'm able to find someone wanting to buy the ticket, do I notify an event organizer in some form of the exchange?
Yes, as they'd need to update the registration info/name tag.

Cheers.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 12:29 pm

Cool 2 tickets and hotel room available

EDIT AGAIN: ---SOLD!!!! Tickets are gone and room is transferred.---

I have two tickets that I'll sell at $85 each (the registration fee; I'll eat the $20 for poor planning).

EDIT: ---That was faster than expected. I'll be reaching out today to those who have contacted me. These tickets and hotel are likely sold and I'll update when plans are finalized.---

I was just checking some of the dropdowns, and it looks like there are still seats available in some of the larger sessions. This is important because the sessions I signed up for might not be the sessions you want to attend.

I also currently have a reservation at the HI that's hosting the event. I have the room for both Friday and Saturday nights, and if you're interested in that, I can cancel or conference into a call to arrange to have you pick up the hotel room reservation as well.

1 KING BED EXECUTIVE NONSMOKING
My reservation is showing a total owed of $176.96; Not sure if that rate will still be applicable.

Send me a PM on FlyerTalk or email me at jamesb2147 at gmail. Let me know if you have questions.

I'll update this post when the tickets are sold and room transferred/cancelled.

Last edited by jamesb2147; Sep 25, 2013 at 9:44 pm Reason: Updated with ticket availability
Old Sep 22, 2013, 4:29 pm

Anybody interested in sharing a room? I don't have a room so just asking
I can probably only stay one night but I have no problem paying the full share for both nights.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by jamesb2147
I have two tickets that I'll sell at $85 each (the registration fee; I'll eat the $20 for poor planning).

I was just checking some of the dropdowns, and it looks like there are still seats available in some of the larger sessions. This is important because the sessions I signed up for might not be the sessions you want to attend.

I also currently have a reservation at the HI that's hosting the event. I have the room for both Friday and Saturday nights, and if you're interested in that, I can cancel or conference into a call to arrange to have you pick up the hotel room reservation as well.

1 KING BED EXECUTIVE NONSMOKING
My reservation is showing a total owed of $176.96; Not sure if that rate will still be applicable.

Send me a PM on FlyerTalk or email me at jamesb2147 at gmail. Let me know if you have questions.

I'll update this post when the tickets are sold and room transferred/cancelled.

Email sent.
Old Sep 22, 2013, 9:17 pm
c2d

Programs: AA, UA, Marriott, HHonors, Avis et al.
Originally Posted by c2d
I was so excited about going to my first Chicago Seminars, but alas it is not to be. An international trip has been added to my cards for these dates instead Have been to FTU before, but never CS. Maybe next time...

So, a ticket is available for anyone who wants to go at face value + transfer fee ($85+$20 = $105). Please PM me if interested.
Still available and I can split the transfer fee. So, for $85+10, it can be all yours. Please PM me if interested.

** Update - SOLD **

Last edited by c2d; Sep 30, 2013 at 7:19 am Reason: Update - SOLD
Old Sep 22, 2013, 9:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by c2d
Still available and I can split the transfer fee. So, for $85+10, it can be all yours. Please PM me if interested.
^ Interested, I'll PM you.
Old Sep 23, 2013, 11:33 am

Programs: Delta Diamond, AA Exec Plat, UA 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
IC Royal Ambassador help needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am facilitating the IHG rewards break out group and would love to have someone who is an RA join me. I am not an RA and I think it would add a lot to the disucssion to have someone with me for the breakout group who has that status. Thanks in advance.
Christine
Old Sep 23, 2013, 5:40 pm

I can give you a ride from MDW

I am flying in/out of MDW. I arrive Friday around 4. Depart Sunday at 7:30. I'm renting a car and will have room for a couple people if you need a ride.

Not looking for money - just making an offer since I have a couple empty seats.

I'm not staying at the HI (at least not yet - but still hoping to score a room there). I'm at the DT Elk Grove. If your hotel is nearby, I can drop you off.

PM me if interested.
9/25/2013 UPDATE: No longer flying into MDW.

Last edited by pinguy; Sep 25, 2013 at 9:44 am
Old Sep 23, 2013, 10:04 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Well this is getting very close and my flights are now booked. Up EWR on the Friday morning AA3759 and back on the Sunday night AA4312. I am planning to go in to Chicago on the Friday morning if anyone else wants to join me for lunch and some sightseeing. I am also very happy to guest one person from each flight in to the Admirals Club at each end of both flights if anyone is without access.
Old Sep 24, 2013, 6:40 am

I have one ticket still available. I'd be happy to sell it for $85 + half the transfer fee. ($10).

These are the sessions I signed up for:
Session 1: Friday 6:30pm - 7:20pm
International Bootcamp with Stefan "Rapid Travel Chai"
Session 2: Friday 7:30pm - 8:30pm
Computer Tips and Tricks with Cliff Straton
Session 3: Saturday 8:30am - 10:00am
Advanced - Shopping Portals with Hans Mast
Session 4: Saturday 10:15am - 12:00pm
Beginner - Mileage Runs with Ben (Lucky)
Session 5: Saturday 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Beginner - Credit Cards with Rick FTG
Session 6: Saturday 2:00pm - 3:45pm
Beginner - Customer Service with Capt Denny
Session 7: Saturday 4:00pm - 5:45pm
Beginner - Award Booking with Ben (Lucky)
Session 8: Sunday 11:00am - 12:30pm
Beginner - Using Hotwire and Priceline with Stefan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.